AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Daily Thoughts

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sometimes I wonder if what trolls say in my room are true. Like, they have to at least be a little bit true, right? Otherwise they’d say something that you don’t already know? Ughhh
It’s easier said than done, but don’t let it bother or affect you. I have random trolls that pop in once in a while and say I’m old or fat. It’s about perspective & everyone will have a different one. How you choose to process it or respond (or not), is what is most important.
Yes, I suppose I AM “old”. But I’ve been able to successfully attract all age groups to my room & they are plenty happy with my age...and they tip. More importantly I’M happy with my age. One troll called me a “grandma”. Lol. (My hair is lightened to practically white with lavender roots). I replied with “your grandma WISHES she looked as good as me”.
And heck yes I have some extra pounds. I’ve had THREE kids, so my stomach skin is loose & weird looking. Lol. But I love my curves & so do all of my TIPPERS.
There will always be that one asshole some days, that might try to break you or hit you wear it hurts, but don’t let them win. Self-love!!! You are beautiful, smart & amazing!!
So yes, maybe there’s some “truth” to what they say, but only because it’s their personal opinion/perspective...not everyone else’s. It’s not YOUR truth.
If I’m “old and fat” because I’m not 18 yo and 95lbs, so be it. And they are welcome to go find a room with a girl that fits what they want.

Reactions: Chojin and ollyjade
WTF at this group text we got this morning.

Attachments

• 3912DE06-E9BF-45C7-A3FA-7E60EE7C153F.jpeg
    3912DE06-E9BF-45C7-A3FA-7E60EE7C153F.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 17
Transitioning from Corporate America to self employment is tough. Do I go too easy on myself because I know I can work hard. Giving Myself the reward before I make a dedicated effort: great management strategy, ya? "Practice Makes Perfect" and "Fake It 'Til You Make It" have been on repeat in my head, popping in every time my mind starts on some defeatist BS. Care to Read as I digress??? Or just skip past the ramble-tary and get to the point....vvv....#TL;DR

FITYMI (as used with management steez)says, I allowed myself to be lazy as a subtle "strategy" to support self-care needs ;) mathematics has proven that happy employees are more productive! Look, :hurting:+( :nurse::nurse:x:couchpotato:)=:rock:, See?
During my sloth-like rest period, I built reserves of energy. Said energy was then diverted into training programs that allow my brain to recognize mySelf, not the company, as most esteemed....Actually, I needed a program to help my brain reconcile the truth of how business within this young, aspiring company is structured.
*---my Self is, in fact, the company.---*
*Myself heading media relations and branding. *myself, the spokesperson and mascot. *MySelf as CEO whom reports directly to *mySelf, whom holds title as Chairman of the Board of Directors, as well as possessing majority shares in the company.(That's as far as my comprehension goes, as the BoD is super mysterious, yet) Now that I've gotten a tiny grasp of that concept, my full "obsessed with the hustle" mode is ON!! Great work, you! Your awareness towards morale has empowered me and your accountability for outcomes is admired.
Still, my PMP is all about the struggle to aggregate my Me-ness-ities into a pretty little BrandBox which I can share with the world. {Myself has yet to present something to MySelf which mySelf is 100% comfortable with, so. PMP is riding shottie on this struggle bus(me:wtf:) until we arrive at perfection:angelic: in my perception of Me:cool:.} I mean, My Sexuality is on the out on the table here! To me, Self is part and parcel to sexuality. Communicating all that I am into words and concepts simple enough to be gleaned in a few moments' time (like, say, from a Bio) is challenging. Self-promoting and Self marketing = odd snippets of real life fleshed out for display and persuasion and piped through social media. :eek: Speaking of social media, how do I navigate a world I've had such little experience with? More :pompous:PMP. It's going to be ugly. It's going to be frustrating. It's taking longer than my initial plan. It will be done. This is the last real delay(excuse) "preventing" me from a debut. so, Thank You, Myself, for having patience and prioritizing preparedness over a quick and easy product. The consideration you put forth into delivering enjoyable experiences for others is acknowledged and appreciated.:blush::muted::muted:
.......Which is......
positive thinking, aka truth bending (or as I sometimes like to call it: retroactive truth connecting), goes a long way...in getting out of the way...of mySelf progression.

Okay i'm done.

Trump says, "You're fired!"
I wonder where he learned that phrase?

It's a pity, that I live in Poland and not USA. Yesterday I watched videos and photos from cam girls' events in USA and I ended up really sad. In my country nobody admits openly that she's working as cam girl and it's almost impossible to meet other girl who is working like that.

Jessica Biel did a great job in season one of The Sinner. I just finished watching it (borrowed from the library).

Reactions: DFT
I just downloaded a Saw ringtone of Jigsaw saying “Greetings. I wanna play a game. You have 30 seconds to answer your cell phone.” Lol. It’s awesome.

Attachments

• D3B0547E-009F-4385-9E90-60A8346FAB24.png
    D3B0547E-009F-4385-9E90-60A8346FAB24.png
    222.5 KB · Views: 4
i am pretty new in Acf community but i can say that i love how people get and give advices .
I am from Europe so this day is good because i found out a lots of things from here .
But i want an advice about my community name on mfc ; i love owls but i cant find a good name for my guys ; anyone any suggestions?? thank you ☺️

That sucks that you can be turned away from a Six Flags ride just because you’re a single rider (don’t have another person to go on the ride with you). Sure did have no problem taking my money though, did ya?

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: Gen
i am pretty new in Acf community but i can say that i love how people get and give advices .
I am from Europe so this day is good because i found out a lots of things from here .
But i want an advice about my community name on mfc ; i love owls but i cant find a good name for my guys ; anyone any suggestions?? thank you ☺️

Are you looking for names for pet owls, or for members?

so, I'm checking out tags on CB and so many tags are being misused. Take ebony and smalltits tags for people who don't appear to have claims to either. I know it's just advertising and traffic drivers, but those are mine. MINE, I say!

so, I'm checking out tags on CB and so many tags are being misused. Take ebony and smalltits tags for people who don't appear to have claims to either. I know it's just advertising and traffic drivers, but those are mine. MINE, I say!

The misuse of tags is maddening! Like...what is the point?! If someone specifically GOES into a tag, they're looking for girls who fit the tag! So if you use 'smalltits' and you have huge boobies, it's highly possible the guy won't care anyway!

On a similar note, I wonder how some girls dare to use tags related to feet/pantyhose. Those feet fetish guys are so OBSESSED, they will come into your room and harass you about it even if you got no related tags....so I can't imagine how it is in rooms with them! :nailbiting:

On a similar note, I wonder how some girls dare to use tags related to feet/pantyhose. Those feet fetish guys are so OBSESSED, they will come into your room and harass you about it even if you got no related tags....so I can't imagine how it is in rooms with them! :nailbiting:

All feet, all the time.:wtf:

One of the tags I've seen models with on Streamate that annoys me is 'worth it'. *eye roll* And then 'pussy'. Um...yeah, she does have a pussy.....

It's almost 2am here in London.

I'm listening to tunes and chilling out. Got a gram of coke and huge bag of skunk too, A rare treat. No work tomorrow either :D

I'm playing some old school on YT.

Opus 3 atm, then some choice D&B tracks till the birds start singing.

Have a great weekend ACF