AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Do you have some tips for models that don't show face/full face

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well in this case i recommend you to talk a lot if you are not comfortable with showing your face .
Some guys can like the mistery of your face but you should dare to do it because i bet you are beautiful and this will bring you more succes .
But is your choice and about tip menu prices have nothing to do with showing ur face
Good luck

Reactions: Violet sex and JyJy
There are REALLY successful models that do not show their faces:

1) Clementine__
2) I_emmanuelle
3) PrincessYasmin

Clem I think doesn't even talk.

The first 2 are ranked in the top 100 earners according to a website that claims to track CB earnings (it isn't accurate in terms of amounts, but I do think it knows estimates) So it is entirely doable if you have a good body and put in the hours.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Violet sex and JyJy
There are REALLY successful models that do not show their faces:

1) Clementine__
2) I_emmanuelle
3) PrincessYasmin

Clem I think doesn't even talk.

One of my favorite models originally was a girl who never takes her clothes off and never talks on cam. She does about seven privates a day, and sometimes has multiple privates going on multiple sites simultaneously (which is a no-no, but she does it). Her angle appears to be just her intelligence, and she also has some ability to let men fall in love with her and then remain in some state of great ambiguity with them so that they are never actually rejected. I do not get how she pulls this all off, but she does.

But I wonder are people like this easily copied? Or are they just unusual individuals?

The first 2 are ranked in the top 100 earners according to a website that claims to track CB earnings (it isn't accurate in terms of amounts, but I do think it knows estimates) So it is entirely doable if you have a good body and put in the hours.

That is not MyCamGirl? They were the only one I knew that tracked total time in Privates for a large number of models. Unless you had access to the CB StatsAPI for the model, you could not really track her tokens? Or did someone actually invest in monitoring the chat rooms of every model and parsing through the chat history?

She does about seven privates a day
Or did someone actually invest in monitoring the chat rooms of every model and parsing through the chat history?
It's not all that uncommon for people to sit in a performer's room and track how often they are going into paid chats the entire time they are online, I guess...

One of my favorite models originally was a girl who never takes her clothes off and never talks on cam. She does about seven privates a day, and sometimes has multiple privates going on multiple sites simultaneously (which is a no-no, but she does it). Her angle appears to be just her intelligence, and she also has some ability to let men fall in love with her and then remain in some state of great ambiguity with them so that they are never actually rejected. I do not get how she pulls this all off, but she does.

But I wonder are people like this easily copied? Or are they just unusual individuals?

That is not MyCamGirl? They were the only one I knew that tracked total time in Privates for a large number of models. Unless you had access to the CB StatsAPI for the model, you could not really track her tokens? Or did someone actually invest in monitoring the chat rooms of every model and parsing through the chat history?

Private models are not top earners. The amount of time they would need to spend in private shows to even come close to the numbers tip models make is too high. At, say, 60 tokens a minute, which is a standard, they get 3600 tokens an hour if they spend the whole time in private. They would need around 6 hours in private every day of the month to make it. Possible but very unlikely.

The site I am talking about is not Mycamgirl and I figure they have bots combing through chat and tracking tips. This is difficult to do because you need to track 24/7 and the site goes down sometimes, stuff disconnects, there are offline tips they can’t track, geoblocking that could hide models from them and in my case they were off by a whole lot. However while the amounts they show don’t necessarily match the actual earnings of certain models, I do believe they have a good idea of who is on the list.

Reactions: Gen and Smores
Private models are not top earners. The amount of time they would need to spend in private shows to even come close to the numbers tip models make is too high. At, say, 60 tokens a minute, which is a standard, they get 3600 tokens an hour if they spend the whole time in private. They would need around 6 hours in private every day of the month to make it. Possible but very unlikely.

So for a top earner who gets the largest per-hour revenue from tokens, what do you think should be the balance between time in public versus time in private? Or should privates just be something she optionally schedules for days off cam?

How should a camgirl balance her time in a public show and privates? If she takes privates at any time of the show, her momentum is destroyed and she loses her audience. She never gets to the point that someone comes in and starts sending those larger tips. But early on in her career, she does not have enough loyal dedicated fans to get those top tippers, so she is likely to want to take privates whenever the opportunity appears. She is caught in a catch 22 between getting the most income today and building a platform for future success.

Your numbers suggest $300K to the model per year to get onto the top 100 on CB? For real? I saw that top 250 MFC models document that they leaked a few years ago, and those numbers were a lot lower. (Mind blown....)

How should a camgirl balance her time in a public show and privates?

However she wants. How do YOU balance your time on cam between privates and public chat?

Body language and camera angles help.

Some guys can like the mistery of your face
My game plan is to wear a mask for the mystery aspect because I have an innocent GND face, but don't think I can keep up that persona all the time:bag:... though maybe my understanding of what people expect from GND is skewed.

Body language and camera angles help.
I've been looking into "in-mask" acting to get better about body language. If anyone has seen V for Vendetta, you know what I'm aiming for. That guy can make that mask emote!

My game plan is to wear a mask for the mystery aspect because I have an innocent GND face, but don't think I can keep up that persona all the time:bag:... though maybe my understanding of what people expect from GND is skewed.

I've been looking into "in-mask" acting to get better about body language. If anyone has seen V for Vendetta, you know what I'm aiming for. That guy can make that mask emote!

From my years of observation, models who do well without showing their face goes headless and just show torso. I've seen a handful of models do well on Streamate without showing there face.

My game plan is to wear a mask for the mystery aspect because I have an innocent GND face, but don't think I can keep up that persona all the time:bag:

What your face looks like doesn't dictate what your niche has to be. My face looks all sweet and nice if people don't know me, and I can be a pretty cruel domme if it's called for.

What your face looks like doesn't dictate what your niche has to be. My face looks all sweet and nice if people don't know me, and I can be a pretty cruel domme if it's called for.

Same. I'm like the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog.
cc9ef2c15c06ca94c6776fd0bfcd0dec1a91f380_00.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.