AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Can I get some model opinions on this please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Misono

Banhammered
Sep 15, 2011
Happy to take any comments on this, positive or negative.

Was talking to a model that I'd purchased content from a while back, but nothing for a while as they hadn't released anything I was interested in. Picked up on some messages from them recently, about an offer on Skype shows. I've not seen any negative feedback on them, and they've been around a bit, camscore around the 10k mark. Before tipping, there was some discussion along these lines:

upload_2018-9-19_21-32-3.png

Proceeded on to making payment, then got the following:

upload_2018-9-19_21-37-8.png

3 days later, and I'm asked for another 2000 tokens. I interpret the below as an agreement to do things at 6pm the following day. Would you think the same? I obviously refused to pay additional at this point.

upload_2018-9-19_21-39-8.png
upload_2018-9-19_21-40-7.png

She didn't show up, and still hasn't accepted the friend add on skype over a week later. Today on Twitter I had the following:

upload_2018-9-19_21-43-23.png

upload_2018-9-19_21-44-46.png

So, the question I ask is, given how awkward any show is likely to be, I think it was fair to ask for a refund, as face saving for both. Does that sound a reasonable request to you?

Also any interpretation on that 6pm agreement would be great. I definitely read it as a agreed time, but I'm apparently wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
When did you purchase the skype show? Like did you purchase it 3 days ago and coming here for this? Did you purchase it a month ago? This makes a HUGE difference... I mean we can't help getting our periods (TBH) or getting sick.. so I'm just curious if your being a complete jerk or she is scamming you. I would charge 4k tokens for a Skype show too but I hate them and I am pretty up front about my price/when I'm available. Life DOES happen and dude's really don't understand this.

EDIT TO ADD: I am a clip maker and I take custom requests.. I lost my voice 1.5 months ago because of damage/a crazy infection to my vocal cords I did NOT plan obviously. I couldn't EVEN talk.. Now you can imagine how hard it is to film with no voice. I'm super quick/responsive.. I got 2 customs right AFTER I lost my voice completely... 1 guy has been amazing.. 1 guy has been a COMPLETE jerk. I mean there really is NOTHING I can do. I'm doing vocal training once a week.. I'm on crazy medication AND I still may need surgery.. Sometimes guys can really be jerks. I am always super prompt with my customs and I emailed them immediately once I lost my voice... At first I had no idea what it was so I mean I just thought I was sick.. WHO knew this would be a almost 2 month ordeal with NO voice. What the guy who was so mad about doesn't understand is I love to work/take customs and I love doing them.. I was very communicative and honest. So always keep this in mind.

This was for the 8th September. Prior to tipping, the model said it could be done on the same day.

This was for the 8th September. Prior to tipping, the model said it could be done on the same day.

You understand some girls get there period for like 14 days?? sometimes MORE.. especially if you have endo issues which she may have. I think your being unreasonable TBH as of right now. I understand she said same day but again you can't help bleeding (especially if you have a crazy heavy flow). Some girls can't leave there bed because of how much pain they go into/etc. I would nicely message her again in about 4-5 days. Honestly I would apologize because you sound like a jerk in those messages you posted (especially because she TOLD you she got her period).

The thing is, I don't believe she's being genuine about that. She's been very active the entire time on MFC. She came out and said that today, less than an hour ago, after camming most days. Apologies if you think it's wrong to not trust what is said.

And based on your edit there, which I hadn't seen, in that situation would the best outcome have been to either seek agreement to wait, or offer a full refund?

There's no easy way for us to refund tokens. We have to beg support to do it for us and sometimes they wont. So in that she's correct.

If the screenshots show all the interactions then it looks scammy to me. She clearly said as soon as you tip she'll log off.. then changed that up a bit as soon as you had tipped saying she couldnt leave till she made a specific goal. Then 3 days later hit you up for more money.

**Edit i missed the bit about her period. Seems like that happened in a .. 5 minute time period between the time you tipped and the time she started saying no.. (and even then she said she wanted to wait till she hit goal not that she couldnt do it today due to feeling bad) ... i mean its not impossible but.. yeah.

The thing is, I don't believe she's being genuine about that. She's been very active the entire time on MFC. She came out and said that today, less than an hour ago, after camming most days. Apologies if you think it's wrong to not trust what is said.

active and penetration are two different things though... If she's bleeding girls will not be fucking there pussy.. Now yes your a jerk if she told you today she was bleeding. Your not going to get anyone else here telling you otherwise (models, Im not talking members) - you are not right SORRY.

Honestly, period or not a clear answer vs changing the times, tokens needed etc would go a long way. I didn't find your messages to her particularly rude. I mean you paid for something she agreed to do the first night. If anything I agree to (customs for example since I don't do skypes) will be delayed from life happening I always communicate clearly, apologize and give my reasons. I don't delay it AND ask for more $$$. That's shady.

She doesn't have it in her power to refund your tokens-that is something you'll have to take up with MFC. They may or may not refund you but you can always show them the chat logs.

It kinda looks like you guys have very conflicting schedules that should have been discussed BEFORE you paid her. But she's doing a lot guilt tripping and I don't know why she expects you to tip her an extra 2k tokens for something you already paid for.

Honestly, period or not a clear answer vs changing the times, tokens needed etc would go a long way. I didn't find your messages to her particularly rude. I mean you paid for something she agreed to do the first night. If anything I agree to (customs for example since I don't do skypes) will be delayed from life happening I always communicate clearly, apologize and give my reasons. I don't delay it AND ask for more $$$. That's shady.

She doesn't have it in her power to refund your tokens-that is something you'll have to take up with MFC. They may or may not refund you but you can always show them the chat logs.

I do agree she should have been more clear but like I mentioned I communicate a TON. If she had said "hey i got my period I'm really sorry" and you continued to be rude/demand a show then your in the wrong like I said. I mean there's really nothing to be done when periods or life happens. Members get butt hurt a LOT (this is why I don't do skype's lol) Also yes I totally agree with the price thing like I said above - If she said 2k fine but if she wanted 4k (like I would have wanted) she should deff have been up front. I still totally think you should still try and communicate with her especially if she really is bleeding and can't do the show. If she continues to blow you off YES contact MFC.

There's no easy way for us to refund tokens. We have to beg support to do it for us and sometimes they wont. So in that she's correct.

If the screenshots show all the interactions then it looks scammy to me. She clearly said as soon as you tip she'll log off.. then changed that up a bit as soon as you had tipped saying she couldnt leave till she made a specific goal. Then 3 days later hit you up for more money.

**Edit i missed the bit about her period. Seems like that happened in a .. 5 minute time period between the time you tipped and the time she started saying no.. (and even then she said she wanted to wait till she hit goal not that she couldnt do it today due to feeling bad) ... i mean its not impossible but.. yeah.

Only bits I've removed from the conversations are her begging me to clear her daily goals. The original show was booked in for the 8th, rescheduled for the 11th, and the period bit was first mentioned today, the 19th. I get that things happen, and will always be patient, hence on that first day suggesting waiting a day on the need to be up early basis. I've had content from yourself in the past that needed something upfront I believe! Going back a few years though!

It kinda looks like you guys have very conflicting schedules that should have been discussed BEFORE you paid her. But she's doing a lot guilt tripping and I don't know why she expects you to tip her an extra 2k tokens for something you already paid for.

It's partly why I spoke beforehand, to make sure that day was doable, which at the time she said it was. Since then it's been radio silence, and still to this date hasn't even accepted the Skype add. Did a Twitter DM after the no-show, and finally got a reply of "????" 5 days later.

Reactions: HiGirlsRHot
She sounds quite snotty and honestly seems like she was going to string you along until you tipped more, which she attempted to do by suddenly having schedule conflicts or not feeling well/period.

I would contact MFC and see if they'll revoke her tokens and refund you.

You understand some girls get there period for like 14 days?? sometimes MORE.. especially if you have endo issues which she may have. I think your being unreasonable TBH as of right now. I understand she said same day but again you can't help bleeding (especially if you have a crazy heavy flow). Some girls can't leave there bed because of how much pain they go into/etc. I would nicely message her again in about 4-5 days. Honestly I would apologize because you sound like a jerk in those messages you posted (especially because she TOLD you she got her period).
I don't think he came off rude at all, if anything just a little short once he realized she was giving him a run around. To me it's pretty obvious she was not being sincere.

A deal is the deal I always say. However you created a bit of your own complications being unavailable right after payment. Privates don't stop time if you couldn't ignore a call for 10min after you paid how long would that skype call had been? Then extending the time into the next day was crazy.

Ultimately she's clearly scamming you now in my opinion you have enough text there as long as the you also have the actual tip captured as well to get a refund from MFC at least. I've seen refunds with less evidence. Remember MFC does the refunds not the models. Generally the more tokens you've purchased in the past the more accommodating they become.

In the future, pay for what you want AT THE MOMENT. The fact she said no bookings might mean she knows she can't keep track of things. She's to blame for turning it into a scam but you are not blameless either turning an instant show into a booking that she said she doesn't handle. And next time you do anything on a site that with take more than a minute be able to not answer calls in that time.

There are three sides to every story. You truth, her truth, then the actual truth.

Im currently on a two week heavy flow period because if my new bc and I have two Skype shows on standby and I'm behind on clips for my store. It's been awful. So I can understand the delay, but I don't understand whats with the additional tip. Could be scammy, could of forgotten you paid.

If you prefer Skype like shows, I suggest buying them from sites that specialize in that type of treatment instead of going to a streaming site. Check out cammodeldirectory.com, livecammodelshows.com, and skyprivate.com. You might recognize models from your camsites listed.

She was fine to do the Skype at 10:10 but at 10:21 she had a crippling period? Naaaaaw.

I don’t think she’d have done it whether you’d had a work call or not. She didn’t message you in that 11 mins saying “listen I gotta bounce if we don’t do it immediately” and even if that was the case, she should’ve said “ok but I have like 10 mins so it’s gotta be right now or another day”.

This seems like a scammy scam scam. You weren’t rude or unfair (based on what’s been shown). I also think it’s kind of gross that she’s selling it, tried to guilt trip you into more tokens, and then is trying to guilt trip you into feeling skeezy about it like you’re being a creep for wanting what you paid for. I hope you get your tokens back.

Only thing I’d suggest is in the future having a final, clarifying statement before tipping — “okay so I’ll tip 1800 and you’ll log out so we can do the Skype right now?”. But, idk if it’d make much of a difference.

Seems the model has opted to now publicly accuse me of stuff on her Twitter anyway. Selective with her comments too!

Seems the model has opted to now publicly accuse me of stuff on her Twitter anyway. Selective with her comments too!

I'm not surprised. she could of seen the thread and felt like she needed to defend herself on her Twitter instead of coming here. Honestly brah, id drop it and move on. Luckily you have anonymity and there are other cammodels. Request for a token reimbursement, send them all the screenshots, undoctored

I found the tweets. Included in her tweets was a screenshot where you claimed mfc would give you her name and address to take legal action.)

Wtf.

This whole thing is a mess. Two sides to every story indeed. You're both being selective.

I found the tweets. Included in her tweets was a screenshot where you claimed mfc would give you her name and address to take legal action.)

Wtf.

This whole thing is a mess. Two sides to every story indeed. You're both being selective.
Agreed. Seeing the threats of legal action has made me regret assuming you were more so in the right, Misono. :( Disappointed.

And mfc membercomplaints account on Twitter is using this thread to justify demanding she make a premium account, buy tokens (meaning spend double what she made) and transfer the tokens to him

Lol what.
yeah that's absolutely not the proper way to get/do a refund. what a n00b :D

Appreciate the comments there, and believe me I'd rather not go down that route at all. A tweet sent in frustration really. The GDPR thing is correct in the UK though, albeit buried away in the subtext of a schedule. I have used it in practice recently to obtain data on behalf of a client, so it is an issue for those in the UK/EU. But not many people would go that far though.

Not sure what was going on with that bit suggesting a premium account though, no idea where it came from.

This was the prior bit to my message though.

upload_2018-9-20_18-17-34.png

The not there bit was false from here:

upload_2018-9-20_18-18-56.png

Apparently now there's another couple of models I've supposedly done this to, which is news to me.

Appreciate the comments there, and believe me I'd rather not go down that route at all. A tweet sent in frustration really.

Twitter is a place where you go when you want a mob or social justice. I think many were with you when it just came down to what was clearly paid for and owed. However twitter is place of arrogance and pride. All you accomplish there is setup a virtue war which won't solve the issue and more put the actual people involved on defense. What's worse is you invite complete nobodies into your issue who have nothing better to do than stir the pot till the nobody remember what was the actual issue.

As soon as it was clear the model wasn't working with you then you should had STOPPED, taken your evidence to MFC and asked for a refund and moved on. I can't count how many times I've gotten refunds from sites and if it affected the model or not I didn't care. Threatening legal action for less than $200 is just grandstanding and makes other people eye's roll. Also considering at the end of the day it's MFC that you paid not the model.

I get that it's hurtful when you feel cheated and it hurts more when you feel it comes from a person you gave a sense of trust to. But you need to take your hands off the keyboard and cool down and solve your problem logically. Now you've turn a simple refund situation into more member/model politics that just make both side resent each other more.

Apparently now there's another couple of models I've supposedly done this to, which is news to me.

Really STOP with the twitter you're just following bait now.

Reactions: Useful-Title
Twitter is a place where you go when you want a mob or social justice. I think many were with you when it just came down to what was clearly paid for and owed. However twitter is place of arrogance and pride. All you accomplish there is setup a virtue war which won't solve the issue and more put the actual people involved on defense. What's worse is you invite complete nobodies into your issue who have nothing better to do than stir the pot till the nobody remember what was the actual issue.
To be fair, I believe Misono contacted her in private message (DM) there, and the model was the one who screencapped it and shared it publicly. Private messages are quite the opposite of trying to rally a mob and invite nobodies into your issue.

The part that is most confusing to me is that you keep demanding a refund when she does not have the power to do so. "If you can ensure the tokens are returned".. how???

You should be threatening mfc support with legal action. Not her.

I do not think u understand the gravity of the threat you leveled at her. You are escalating the situation badly. It way exceeds a lost couple hundred bucks. The only thing you could demand is that she ask support to refund u.

She might have been flighty, manipulative and maybe a bit scammy but you're handling it very very badly. That's my opinion based on the screenshots I've seen here and Twitter. And u asked for opinions.

Last edited:
Armchair quarterbacking here. But, here's my take on it:

First and foremost, I don't do Skypes with models. I only do TruePrivates on MFC with very select models. I don't do Skypes for the very reason you're running into. Pvts on MFC are pay as you go.

Second, I'm not extremely selective on who I do TruePrivates with. I now only do them with models I have had a long history of interaction with. I've been burned four times now on TPvts where the model broadcasts to another site. I don't put up with that shit and I'm not going to risk being scammed by a model.

Now, as to trying to get the Skype, no way in hell would I have tipped if I wasn't able to do it right away. Especially if I'm on working hours, or dealing with a support call because those things can drag on for fucking ever! Non-working hours only.

As to the model, I don't think she really had any intention of following through with it once you didn't commit right away. She was in the wrong for saying she'd do it right away by logging off, then asking you to help her clear her goal so she can go do it. She did mention she was feelin stressed due to working longer and trying to hit goals. But, no mention of period, or being ill. Then to drag it on, asking for more tips, etc. truly scam at that point.

I would have given her another chance to try and schedule it. But, would not have gone outside of MFC to contact her. Asking for trouble doing that. As others mentioned, go to MFC if you can't immediately work out a problem with a model. They are the interface, they are the ones that administer the token interactions. Purchase/tip/payout. Threaten them with GDPR, not the model. Going after the model with threats such as that is BS. It puts added pressure/fear on them, when it should be directed at MFC. If her infractions are bad enough, they will ban her.

Dude threatening get a model's doxx over a couple hundred when she literally has zero control in refunds. Wtf is wrong with you? All sympathy for you is out the door. Are you aware that you threatened her safety?

Why did you leave that part out?

Unless you knew that was scummy behavior... Regardless all sympathy in this situation has been removed. Fuck you. I don't care what she did, you don't do that to a sex worker. Fucking garbage.

Why did you leave that part out?
Yeah, I feel a little swindled by that glaring omission. You knew you were an asshole enough to hide that behaviour from us. I think guys who use doxxing as their ace-up-the-sleeve trump card are such trash. Trying to leverage any bit of power, not to get the refund but to intimidate her into doing what you want. Gross gross gross.

And, I’m embarrassed at myself for taking this at face value and trusting that you’d post a relatively non-biased account of the facts. You’d think after so many years on the Internet, I’d be wiser ... but alas. I still think she’s a scammer but I retract my wish that you get refunded, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.