AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello , please , where u can find this forms ? i did not receive any email,,also i have to print it and send back ? till when i have to send all forms ? im bit confused and no support from FCP :(((( i have stuck a lot money ,,how is possible that no support ?
hello ,u can load it from site (www.choicebanklimitedinliquidation.com).
last time i got answer from liquadator 21 august,after it i sent 23 august,4 september and 7september emaisl with questions about form 4 and others, still any anwer.... so u a not one in it...think they very busy with many mails or better call them as i did too +5012236853

I submitted my claim form along with all supporting documentation, including certified copy of my passport, on the 28th Aug, no reply or acknowledgement despite my specifically requesting this. I forwarded the same email to Cedric Flowers again yesterday requesting receipt confirmation, still no reply. I'm going to now send this every day to him until I get an answer!

I submitted my claim form along with all supporting documentation, including certified copy of my passport, on the 28th Aug, no reply or acknowledgement despite my specifically requesting this. I forwarded the same email to Cedric Flowers again yesterday requesting receipt confirmation, still no reply. I'm going to now send this every day to him until I get an answer!
can u send pls ur form as example?will be very aprecciate in it

What do you think is a coincidence?cosmo and fcp....

Attachments

• 2fzatay8gqrp.png
    2fzatay8gqrp.png
    607.5 KB · Views: 81
  • lhls.jpg
    lhls.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 80
I have a question u printed the form filled and than scan it back and send it like that ?Thanks

yes, I took a photo and sent the photo of the filled form

I've send the forms and id etc. (not notarized) and got a few days later a quick email from him like "thank you, received" or something like that.
hello,would u pls write to us on what some email u wrote ??that u got answer from

Hello everyone! Guys who already filled the claim form4 . Can you write please what did you put in registation number and in line : Account balance (most recent)? what some other written avidence u sent and should it be written manually?Thank you so much. Best wishes

Anyone know how to fill it correct.

Part 1. Claimant:
"Identification Type"
"Identification Number"

what must be therhere? My Pasport and its number?

"Address"
My current or the one that was when i registred? (several years past)

Part 2. PREPAID CARD (1):

"Account Type"
What i must type? "First Choice Pay" or "Personal" or what?

"Date of Account Balance (most recent)"
Current date? My balance dont change from time when they freez it

"Date of Last Transaction"
When i took money last time? (2018-05-31) or when they took "Maintenance fee June 2018"? (2018-06-02)

Last part. DECLARATION
I/ We (I GUESS THERE MUST BE MY NAME)
, the claimant(s), make this claim on behalf of (WHAT MUST BE THERE???)
and DECLARE that (WHAT MUST BE THERE???)

Thanks if anyone know for sure

I need help with this too, please :(

Woww I never received any emails about this!! Luckily I checked out their website today to learn that we have to file a claim... what a mess!

I have one question: when they ask for "Documents are to be authenticated/notarized"

There is a big difference between authenticated and notarized, the two terms are not the same. Notarization is with the notary, and authentication is with the government or legal entity. In my country (Canada), to get the document authenticated, it first needs to be notarized, and then I can get it authenticated with the government. The process can take up to 5 weeks!! I don't have time to wait this long...

Did you guys only notarize your ID, or did you also get it authenticated? Is it ok if we only notarize it, and not authenticated?

I have one question: when they ask for "Documents are to be authenticated/notarized", is it ok if we only notarize it, and not authenticated?

I have answered myself, I sent an email to the liquidator, and they wrote back saying that only notarization will suffice:
Hello Dear,

Yes notarization will suffice for your documents. Please be guided accordingly.

Regards,
CBL Liquidator
cblliquidator@gmail.com

So there's no need to go through authentication :happy:

Have you received any answer from them?

No, nothing, and the silence is killing me!

I know we have to wait, but I'd like an update, or "received ", "it's ok", or something...

I always check their site and the central bank's site, and the forums of course....

we should get more than 100% because this long time they are lasting...

Woww I never received any emails about this!! Luckily I checked out their website today to learn that we have to file a claim... what a mess!

I have one question: when they ask for "Documents are to be authenticated/notarized"

There is a big difference between authenticated and notarized, the two terms are not the same. Notarization is with the notary, and authentication is with the government or legal entity. In my country (Canada), to get the document authenticated, it first needs to be notarized, and then I can get it authenticated with the government. The process can take up to 5 weeks!! I don't have time to wait this long...

Did you guys only notarize your ID, or did you also get it authenticated? Is it ok if we only notarize it, and not authenticated?

5 weeks? Why? The notary last 5 weeks?

I have answered myself, I sent an email to the liquidator, and they wrote back saying that only notarization will suffice:

So there's no need to go through authentication :happy:
wow u a really lucky to get from them any answer! choice owe u big amount?

No, nothing, and the silence is killing me!

I know we have to wait, but I'd like an update, or "received ", "it's ok", or something...

I always check their site and the central bank's site, and the forums of course....

we should get more than 100% because this long time they are lasting...
hello Claudia,what some other forums u know also,can u send pls links here,thanks to u)

I didn’t sent any notarized documents and i got this.

Attachments

• 9DADB599-4837-4D8E-9F51-F75813DD9691.jpeg
    9DADB599-4837-4D8E-9F51-F75813DD9691.jpeg
    64.9 KB · Views: 75
5 weeks? Why? The notary last 5 weeks?
No the notary is quick, takes 5 minutes, but then I have to send that document to the government of Canada in Ottawa to get it authorized, so send document by mail (takes couple of days for them to receive it), then on their website it says it takes 15 business days to authorize the document, then send it back to me (couple days for me to receive it), so in all it can take between 3-5 weeks.

But luckily, the liquidator told me I don't need to do that, only notarization is good

I didn’t sent any notarized documents and i got this.
That only means they received your documents, but it doesn't mean your claim is complete or valid.. if your ID document is not notarized, it's a good excuse for them to say that your claim is not valid and you might not win your case

If I were you I'd get your ID notarized and send it to them

No the notary is quick, takes 5 minutes, but then I have to send that document to the government of Canada in Ottawa to get it authorized, so send document by mail (takes couple of days for them to receive it), then on their website it says it takes 15 business days to authorize the document, then send it back to me (couple days for me to receive it), so in all it can take between 3-5 weeks.

But luckily, the liquidator told me I don't need to do that, only notarization is good

That only means they received your documents, but it doesn't mean your claim is complete or valid.. if your ID document is not notarized, it's a good excuse for them to say that your claim is not valid and you might not win your case

If I were you I'd get your ID notarized and send it to them
I sent the passport notarized...

did the lliquidator said something else? I sent everything and told him/them if they need something else to let me know but they didn't say anything

can someone post filled form? (censore personal info like name and address)

I don't know because all of us completed something different, and we don't know if all of them are ok, or only one and wich one is ok.

if you look on the past posts above you will see some examples;
but I'll try to post it

Hey ,can anyone tell me what u filled to ''date of account ballance(most recent)''? and date of last transaction ?I have a clue but to be sure !Thanks

I’m pretty sure the liquidator has access to all the information you have from FCP. So this entire claims process is just to establish you are the person tied to this account and that you are still interested in getting your money back. Personally I wouldn’t sweat the tiny details like which exact day you set up your account or date of last transaction. Just find something from your statement and use that value.

Reactions: proengine
Status
Not open for further replies.