AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Hanabi (1997), a Japanese film about a man traveling Japan with his terminally ill wife.
At first, I thought it was artfully made, with a top star. I was falling asleep towards the end, but I still liked it.

A second watching had me wondering if I liked the movie because it helped me sleep.
Hana-Bi, or fire flower/fireworks, by Takeshi Kitano is a masterpiece. The first mistake is to try and watch it on a small screen, the 2nd is to expect an American crime film. Few are the crime films that incorporate a sheer human tragedy and joy of violence like Kitano does here. Saw this movie when I was 17 back in 1998, one of the most impressive movies in my experience. If you are into lighting and frame setting, this movie is a go to perfection. Wanna watch it again now.

Reactions: gddp
Hana-Bi, or fire flower/fireworks, by Takeshi Kitano is a masterpiece. The first mistake is to try and watch it on a small screen, the 2nd is to expect an American crime film. Few are the crime films that incorporate a sheer human tragedy and joy of violence like Kitano does here. Saw this movie when I was 17 back in 1998, one of the most impressive movies in my experience. If you are into lighting and frame setting, this movie is a go to perfection. Wanna watch it again now.

I may have to give it another chance. I think I'd need to be in the proper frame of mind to appreciate it, and there's no doubt that's changed over the years.

A Serbian Film. Just awful, I know they said that it was a message about how terrible their government is, but honestly it just felt like they wanted to shock everyone. Shock value movies just feel lazy to me.

Reactions: Gen
The Room!! In preparation for The Disaster Artist. It is truly hard to even explain how bad it is.

Billy Bob Thornton's film debut "Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town"
from Troma, of course

Manos: The Hands of Fate, that movie has no redeeming qualities what so ever. The script is bad the directing is awful, the acting is horrible, the image quality is poor even for a movie made in the mid 60's, dialogue is badly dubbed and sound effects are terrible. The only reason to watch it is to have something to compare other bad movies to, because in the other bad movies you can at least find something that they did right that Manos: The Hands of Fate didn't.

RIPD... OH my... I only sat through it in the empty theater cause I was determined to watch what I paid for and I almost blacked out from the awfulness...:rolleyes:

Maybe I'm weird but I didn't find any of the Hangover movies funny at all. I thought they were terrible. I went with friends to see them and everybody is cracking the hell up, and I'm sitting there with resting bitch face. There are other movies that everyone thinks are terrible that I thought were fairly entertaining. Showgirls for example. I didn't think it was *that* bad lol. Just campy. I loved Burlesque too, and it got panned.

I love movies, I must confess that I like the so-called terrible cinema, for example the piranha or shark movies
I left the cinema when I saw frozen
Lol

Well in terms of movies that everyone else loved that I despised --- put Dances With Wolves and Crash at the top of the list. So cliched.

The latest dc-movies...sigh. I really love the comics and there will never be better comic-movies than the Batman-Trilogy with Christopher Nolan (why did you leave us???).

I struggled with a movie titled Sunshine. I had never felt so negatively about a movie before. that was until the latest Transformers, that also got under my skin.

I’d heard Super Troopers was this awesome, hilarious cult movie. It was not. I had to turn it off about 20 minutes in because I knew I wasn’t going to get on with it! There’s another cult movie I partially watched called John Dies At The End, which was the most bizarre piece of crap I’ve ever tried to endure.

Status
Not open for further replies.