AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Your age verification was declined for the following reason: The person you submitted ID for was al

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 24, 2018
Hi, my chaturbate username is strawberrrri . I'm just starting off, submitted my ID multiple times and every time I've received this email that I was denied because "The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account."

It doesn't make any sense, this is my first time on chaturbate. Please help me out!

Hi, my chaturbate username is strawberrrri . I'm just starting off, submitted my ID multiple times and every time I've received this email that I was denied because "The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account."

It doesn't make any sense, this is my first time on chaturbate. Please help me out!
Again this is an issue.

Not sure @punker barbie why you haven’t contacted whoever is responsible for this to get the communication fixed for this error. It’s almost embarrassing for your company at this point. Seems a simple fix. I implore you to look into it for your own company’s sake.

Reactions: shapman88
Upvote 0
Again this is an issue.

Not sure @punker barbie why you haven’t contacted whoever is responsible for this to get the communication fixed for this error. It’s almost embarrassing for your company at this point. Seems a simple fix. I implore you to look into it for your own company’s sake.

I've submitted my ID over 5 times and I keep getting the same email, I hope this can be fixed!

Upvote 0
I've submitted my ID over 5 times and I keep getting the same email, I hope this can be fixed!
I hope so too. It is a very frequent error that people run into that should be avoided with better automated text on the error message. Nobody ever has a clue what the actual problem is because the automated message needs clearer language as to why there is a problem and how to fix it.

Upvote 0
I hope so too. It is a very frequent error that people run into that should be avoided with better automated text on the error message. Nobody ever has a clue what the actual problem is because the automated message needs clearer language as to why there is a problem and how to fix it.
I need to reverify on my account soon too. I purposefully waited for my ID to expire just to see what happens. There shall be screenshots.

Upvote 0

Account https://chaturbate.com/strawberrrri/ is opne and you can sign into it as of when I checked at 6:06 PM 9/25. Happy camming!

It usually takes about an hour (+/-) for Support to check IDs uploaded and approve them. If you have just uploaded an ID you are not automatically approved to use CB. There are laws and regulations in place that do not allow any US based cam site to just let anyone that signs up start performing without checking the ID and also checking that the person is the ID owner and actually looks over 18, regardless of their ID saying they are over 18. That message is basically asking that you please stop retrying, because it takes time to approve it that caused you to not immediately log in and start camming. The discussion on changing the wording on the message mentioned is now open. . . .

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie my stream was just shut off within 5 minutes of being online with a warning message of "not having people not age verified on cam" and now I am unable to receive tips. I am the only one that uses my account and have been verified since June. The only thing I can think of that would cause confusion would be me cutting my hair and wearing wigs but any clarification would be great or anything to expedite the process since this is my sole source of income. Do I just need to submit a new photo with my ID? I assumed that it wouldn't accept it since it was already accepted at one point. Username maeverae

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie my stream was just shut off within 5 minutes of being online with a warning message of "not having people not age verified on cam" and now I am unable to receive tips. I am the only one that uses my account and have been verified since June. The only thing I can think of that would cause confusion would be me cutting my hair and wearing wigs but any clarification would be great or anything to expedite the process since this is my sole source of income. Do I just need to submit a new photo with my ID? I assumed that it wouldn't accept it since it was already accepted at one point. Username maeverae
@punker barbie Support actually responded and said they needed verification for "the second female performer" I replied and said that I'm the only one on the account but I'll keep updating here if it doesn't get resolved.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Support actually responded and said they needed verification for "the second female performer" I replied and said that I'm the only one on the account but I'll keep updating here if it doesn't get resolved.
Thank you for working with Support. Sometimes these messages are related to fan reports, so please do update the topic if it is not resolved for you.

Upvote 0
Thank you for working with Support. Sometimes these messages are related to fan reports, so please do update the topic if it is not resolved for you.
Still waiting on a response but I realized the date mark was yesterday (not sure why it didn't notify me then) and is most likely due to me wearing a wig. I sent an email back and attached a photo of me in the wig.

I don't get why I get flagged as being someone else when people do cosplay all the time.

Upvote 0
Still waiting on a response but I realized the date mark was yesterday (not sure why it didn't notify me then) and is most likely due to me wearing a wig. I sent an email back and attached a photo of me in the wig.

I don't get why I get flagged as being someone else when people do cosplay all the time.

Your account is currently open. Thank you for helping Support by sending the email with the photo of you in the wig. They have now made a note on your account that you do wear wigs but are the same person shown in your ID. You may need to email Support@Chaturbate.com when you plan to do this type of cosplay or change hair styles significantly again and do so before going live. You can also post a photo to your profile as well, with a comment that you will look like this today. As I said, some of these are reports and unless you warn Support that it is going to happen that night, you may run into the same situation again.
Thank you!

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
Upvote 0
Your account is currently open. Thank you for helping Support by sending the email with the photo of you in the wig. They have now made a note on your account that you do wear wigs but are the same person shown in your ID. You may need to email Support@Chaturbate.com when you plan to do this type of cosplay or change hair styles significantly again and do so before going live. You can also post a photo to your profile as well, with a comment that you will look like this today. As I said, some of these are reports and unless you warn Support that it is going to happen that night, you may run into the same situation again.
Thank you!
Thank you!

Upvote 0
Again this is an issue.

Account https://chaturbate.com/strawberrrri/ is opne and you can sign into it as of when I checked at 6:06 PM 9/25. Happy camming!

It usually takes about an hour (+/-) for Support to check IDs uploaded and approve them. If you have just uploaded an ID you are not automatically approved to use CB. There are laws and regulations in place that do not allow any US based cam site to just let anyone that signs up start performing without checking the ID and also checking that the person is the ID owner and actually looks over 18, regardless of their ID saying they are over 18. That message is basically asking that you please stop retrying, because it takes time to approve it that caused you to not immediately log in and start camming. The discussion on changing the wording on the message mentioned is now open. . . .

Maybe this will help shed some light on the confusion. My previous ID expired back in July and I just recently got around to taking new verification photos with my new ID that were easily readable and clear to reverify on several accounts that I had verified to collect tokens for large group tips. On certain accounts, the verification went through without issue (it took less than an hour to get a response), however on other accounts, I received the following message almost immediately (within approximately 2-5 minutes) "Your age verification was declined for the following reason: The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account."

The reason for this being so concerning is that it either seems like nobody is reviewing the verification requests that are getting sent in and just denying them as they arrive, or that some sort of algorithm is being used to auto approve or auto deny these requests due to the short timeframe in which these denials occur. At this point, I am less concerned about the wording of the message, and more worried about why some requests get denied almost instantaneously.

That being said, I do have some additional accounts that I need to verify, however, I will wait to do so in case there is anything that I can do to assist you in troubleshooting this matter.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie ,

My username on Chaturbate is xred_subx and my response from chaturbate too is: ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified.

Please could you assist me too, thanks :)

Upvote 0
Thank you!

Hello Shirley, a friend of mine is trying to verify his account but he keeps getting the
ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified.

His nickname is _cristofer_

Upvote 0
Hello Shirley, a friend of mine is trying to verify his account but he keeps getting the
ID is not valid. Reason: This person is already age verified.

His nickname is _cristofer_

Thank you, just checked it. The account for _crhistofer is already opne as of 5:38 Pm PST on October 2.

@shapman88 said this very well and I will politely request that everyone with these issues remember to just give the account they are trying to create at least two hours before trying to cam, Only then should they even consider trying to upload an iD again. The fact that a second ID is being uploaded so quickly is why that message is being sent and the account locked until a human can check the original ID upload is legitimate, verify it matches the person holding it and open the account fully.

As I mentioned to @AmberCutie in a thread, this message system is being looked into and it may be changed or removed. However, the best thing to do is remember that no ID can be verified or any account opened immediately. I'm sorry but this isn't Amazon, it's adult entertainment that requires legal and verified ID for that wonderful 2257 law. ;).

Upvote 0
The fact that a second ID is being uploaded so quickly is why that message is being sent and the account locked until a human can check the original ID upload is legitimate, verify it matches the person holding it and open the account fully.

As I mentioned to @AmberCutie in a thread, this message system is being looked into and it may be changed or removed. However, the best thing to do is remember that no ID can be verified or any account opened immediately. I'm sorry but this isn't Amazon, it's adult entertainment that requires legal and verified ID for that wonderful 2257 law. ;).
That's great to hear. Sorry I missed any previous replies to my concern about this error/message.

It totally makes sense that a 2nd person on an account may take time to approve, and thus an account may be suspended until that 2nd ID can be verified by a human. I'm glad you're looking into wording on this so that this may be made clear to people. May cut your support queries in half if only it explained it better. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.