AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, may i ask you @punker barbie for help?

I noticed today before coming online that my account is banned, username is g_o_f

I contacted support and asked them what happened to my account and why i got banned, and i got reply:
"Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

After that i asked them to explain what rules did i broke, because it's imposible that i could break any rules of chaturbate, because i broadcast alone on a webcam and i don't do anything illegal and etc. Then i got reply back:
"I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?"

After these replyes i decided to ask you for help @punker barbie ... :(

I hope you'll help me... Thank you...

Hi...my account was banned to...reason was that i was violeted the terms...nobody is answer me at the emails.
My name in cb is 2greeneyes4.
Can u help me please?

Upvote 0
Green85, you were probably banned because someone or people complained about you. You probably didn’t do anything wrong but some people are just ugly with their personalities and complain just to spite you.

Upvote 0
Green85, you were probably banned because someone or people complained about you. You probably didn’t do anything wrong but some people are just ugly with their personalities and complain just to spite you.
Wrong, they were banned for playing recorded video instead of streaming live, along with some unmentioned second offense.

Upvote 0
Sorry Mollie but the facts are facts. Prove me wrong. I thought so lol
Click the link in the post you quoted, and you shall find the proof you so desperately seek, though I'm not sure why it matters to you. Wow you aren't very good at this, are you?

Upvote 0
appreciate my colleagues being called that way, or anyone in fact. If you are not a member, a model, or someone engaged with BDSM as in Business
reporting his comments would be just the right thing to do, engaging with him in a talk is useless:) he already said shit to me and molly:)) u wanna be next? maybe he will send #metoo movements after you too hahahaha

Upvote 0
I don't appreciate my colleagues being called that way, or anyone in fact. If you are not a member, a model, or someone engaged with BDSM as in Business Development Sales Marketing, I suggest you indulge in something else.
You sir have diarrhea of the mouth.

Upvote 0
reporting his comments would be just the right thing to do, engaging with him in a talk is useless:) he already said shit to me and molly:)) u wanna be next? maybe he will send #metoo movements after you too hahahaha
You’re useless, go ahead report me for telling the truth, Sophie

Upvote 0
Hi...my account was banned to...reason was that i was violeted the terms...nobody is answer me at the emails.
My name in cb is 2greeneyes4.
Can u help me please?
Green85, now that I’ve ignored the imbecile trolls, who obviously have no proof and therefore are peeing in their own mouths, you may have been banned because of false complaints but only you know if you’ve done something wrong.
The other nitwits who try to tell you different are just fools.

• Funny!
Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
XmLkqck.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.