AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Members Say That Make You Go "WTF?"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Not raunchy but made me laugh- a dude in a private the other day just wanted me to get myself off while moaning his name, and tells me his name is Tim from England. And based on his English and style of writing, he most definitely was not a Tim from England, and I kept wondering why he wanted me to just say this random name that almost definitely was not his. But ok friend, it's your sesh!

Also trying to moan "Tim" is kinda hard! Tiiiiiiimmmm... from Englaaaand

Would he have allowed Timothy, or was it specific to Tim?

Yesterday, not even 5 minutes after I started broadcasting, this guy comes in and started talking to me.

him: hi
him: I think your one of the prettiest girls on here
him: but why are you here?
him: You were made so special but not for this
him: you could be a disney princess
him: i think you look like belle

Up until now, it was alright, even though the ''you were made so special but not for this'' felt wrong. But then...

him: Jesus loves you so so so much
him: :this site isn't good...it destroys what true love is
him: but it doesn't respect girls
him: there is someone so special for you out there

Hum....ok. So my mod asked ''So what are you doing here then?''

him: because I care
him: you are beautiful Lunasha
him: your sepcial no matter what your past is

Ehhh...what about my past dude?! Another member present in the room told him it was rude to say that and that he didn't have any right to judge me. My mod stepped in too and told him he was not welcome in this room if he didn't have anything else to say.

him: no judging her...judging this site...warnings against it...and no one is perfect...I'm not either
him: her past could be great or bad...i don't know her life...but just saying God will always love her...and you guys too...Yes I'll go. I'm not here for this...I'll respect you guys
him: bye

And he did left.
What. The. Fuck.
I'm sure other camgirls had similar experiences at least once, but wtf haha, what the hell are those weird preachers doing on there?! Seriously? :meh:

OK another story, happened less than 30 min after that weirdo. A dude started talking to me and suddenly he asks ''you like astral projection? I make that.'' Mmmh ok. Then a couple minutes later

him : you sleep on that bed?
him :maybe I do an astral projection to your room.
him :to sleep with you

MMMH OK. THAT'S A BIT CREEPY BUT OKAY. o_O

I always think it's hilarious when dudes say that a girl is somehow too pretty to work in a looks-based industry.

Yesterday, not even 5 minutes after I started broadcasting, this guy comes in and started talking to me.

him: i think you look like belle

Up until now, it was alright, even though the ''you were made so special but not for this'' felt wrong. But then...

him: Jesus loves you so so so much
him: :this site isn't good...it destroys what true love is
him: but it doesn't respect girls
him: there is someone so special for you out there

Hum....ok. So my mod asked ''So what are you doing here then?''

him: because I care
him: you are beautiful Lunasha
him: your sepcial no matter what your past is

Ehhh...what about my past dude?! Another member present in the room told him it was rude to say that and that he didn't have any right to judge me. My mod stepped in too and told him he was not welcome in this room if he didn't have anything else to say.

him: no judging her...judging this site...warnings against it...and no one is perfect...I'm not either
him: her past could be great or bad...i don't know her life...but just saying God will always love her...and you guys too...Yes I'll go. I'm not here for this...I'll respect you guys
him: bye

And he did left.
What. The. Fuck.
I'm sure other camgirls had similar experiences at least once, but wtf haha, what the hell are those weird preachers doing on there?! Seriously? :meh:

OK another story, happened less than 30 min after that weirdo. A dude started talking to me and suddenly he asks ''you like astral projection? I make that.'' Mmmh ok. Then a couple minutes later

him : you sleep on that bed?
him :maybe I do an astral projection to your room.
him :to sleep with you

MMMH OK. THAT'S A BIT CREEPY BUT OKAY. o_O

Those guys are the worst. I'm curious, was he a blue or a grey? I always find it especially hilarious when someone who spent money on tokens says some shit like, "but I'm not here for this." It's like ok dude, then why did you buy tokens? Either way, blue or grey it's just stupid. And you can't argue with them because, well..

998.jpg

Those guys are the worst. I'm curious, was he a blue or a grey? I always find it especially hilarious when someone who spent money on tokens says some shit like, "but I'm not here for this." It's like ok dude, then why did you buy tokens? Either way, blue or grey it's just stupid. And you can't argue with them because, well..

998.jpg

It was a grey user haha. I sincerely don't know what he was doing there...I really pictured a Christian evangelizer dressed in a white robe going inside a brothel and trying to convince people it's a bad place.

It was a grey user haha. I sincerely don't know what he was doing there...I really pictured a Christian evangelizer dressed in a white robe going inside a brothel and trying to convince people it's a bad place.

Maybe it's a ploy. Kind of where they pretend to be all innocent and pure (annoyingly). Then, they get super kinky on you. ;)

That's pretty similar to what happens in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

That's pretty similar to what happens in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

We must save you from the peril! No, we can't look for the grail, it's too perilous!

Wow I got some funny/wtf stuff in tip notes today!

This one deserves a meme...something like ''Every girl's dream come true'' :
'I am a mere millionaire with heart of gold and nice penis'

And this one...just...wtf lol : 'Wow. You look like my exgf, who broke up on the phone while suckin another dude's cock :O'

There's a dude who has a user name that is one thing when you read it normally, and another when you read it backwards. He popped in the room, and I said hello- reading it backwards. He said "I really wish you wouldn't do that, it takes away my powers". I laughed because I thought it was funny, then he left, and hasn't been back. He usually has a small show, or sits and tips and talks. I haven't seen him since, I hope I he isn't too weak from his powers being drained.

I have an irl friend who will come sit in my room when she is bored sometimes, and is always shocked at the things people say, things that dont even phase me anymore. Makes me wonder what comedic gems I'm missing because after a while even the most bizarre requests become normal, and I can try to spin it into a show.

This isn't really something a member said to me but I recently had to deal with a troll member that I tolerated a bit too much because he was a top member. One night he got a bit butthurt because I was getting a lot of attention from other members (I'm newish and traffic fluctuates a lot) since he likes to take over my room. He left and I never reached out to him because I don't chase members. Maybe he left for another model, which is cool, I don't know. I could see he was still on but I'm sure I'm not the only one asking where member friends went off to if they didn't say goodbye.

The next day I saw he was on but not in my room (also started realizing more and more he was ALWAYS watching me while lurking) and changed his name to "ShwSumIntrest" or something then later changed to "ReallyChuck" (member-made nickname), "umade0effort" and then "goodbyechuck" and THEN started PMing me when I didn't say anything. Homeboy was so needy and has since been banned after some other weird crap

Has anyone on CB had a gray who is ALWAYS and ONLY saying something to the effect of “will you get in doggy position because you have the best doggy position in the world”? Like copy and pasting it incessantly. The first time he showed up I silenced him after he wrote it like five times in a few minutes, so now he only says it like once per show lol.

Also the other day as I was just getting started I had two regulars pop in who haven’t been on at the same time- ones UN is about how big his cock is, and the others is about how small. You know how it goes! They started chatting with me about how respectively big and small their dicks are, but after a while just started talking with each other instead. It was perfect, i felt like a matchmaker!

Has anyone on CB had a gray who is ALWAYS and ONLY saying something to the effect of “will you get in doggy position because you have the best doggy position in the world”? Like copy and pasting it incessantly. The first time he showed up I silenced him after he wrote it like five times in a few minutes, so now he only says it like once per show lol.

I don't think I got this guy, but I used to get a lot of ''can you get into this position instead?'' so I decided to put a ''Pose request'' in my tip menu. Well I think it works, because there are less dudes who 'demand' that kind of thing now. Also I decided to completely silence grey users some time ago, that might have helped too haha? I found it useful at first (to have grey users who would chat with me when there weren't any tippers around), but at one point they really become a nuisance.

Some colored users are not better anyway. Like the dude I just mentioned above (the 'put your Lush in your ass' one), while throwing at me a few tokens, he was saying things like ''Get naked'' and ''Make u cum''.
I was just ignoring him, but my gf was pissed that he was ordering me around while barely tipping. Oh well, I think he might have not realized that not all girls do the same type of show on CB, and I'm more on the teasing side than full-out public shows! If you want me to get naked, MAKE ME HOT and make that Lush buzz dammit!

He came into my Streamate guest chat, posted this, and then immediately left before I got to read the whole thing. Lol. I guess this could've gone in either this thread or the "Makes you go lol..." thread, but I just read his post and went "What the fuck?" out loud. Haha. Yeah, I'll get on that free video right away, Jean...

XUZ6TFs.jpg

He didn't have tokens, didnt want to buy tokens BUT he wanted to stand out. Poor bastard went the ol "Im-not-like-other-guys-I'm-a-crazed-evangelist-bb" route....happens the best of us.....i guess

There are so many dommes in this industry. Other than admitting to occasionally switching with women, I market myself entirely as a sub. What on earth makes submissive men come to me so much?

Maybe they don't want a 'real' domme? They want to try it out and would rather play with someone softer? I dunno?

Do they look like people who would pay for a domme too? Or they hope they can get to play with someone for free? Just throwing ideas because I don't really know haha

Maybe they don't want a 'real' domme? They want to try it out and would rather play with someone softer? I dunno?

Do they look like people who would pay for a domme too? Or they hope they can get to play with someone for free? Just throwing ideas because I don't really know haha

It varies. Some are freebie-seeking, others are paying to tell me they want me to do these things. Which really confuses me. Most recent one seemed to want some pretty intense domming and was paying per message just to be told I don't do that.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lunasha
There are so many dommes in this industry. Other than admitting to occasionally switching with women, I market myself entirely as a sub. What on earth makes submissive men come to me so much?

They're probably tired of actual dommes who won't let them top from the bottom, so they're seeking out non-dommes hoping they won't know better.

So this image was a model. I went into her room and instantly she PMed me all this. The only edit I have done is cropping + blanking my name.
I literal didn't know wtf to say! She was having a conversation with me, by her self.. those first 6 messages were in very fast succession, i didn't even get to see the first before i saw the tab say "6" on it.

Attachments

• wtf000.png
    wtf000.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 73
I saw a model asking for tips on Twitter about how to gain weight because they are having serious issues with it and someone said "semen".

Dude, either scroll past or take your dick out of your hand for one minute to comment something useful.

A new one for me:

InLKvkj.png

Told him he could tip 100 for me to ~mustard up~ my strap-on... What do you know, he didn't go for it. :rofl: