AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I'm banned :(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2018
Hello, may i ask you @punker barbie for help?

I noticed today before coming online that my account is banned, username is g_o_f

I contacted support and asked them what happened to my account and why i got banned, and i got reply:
"Your account with the Chaturbate live cam community has been terminated. This termination is due to suspected violation of our terms of service."

After that i asked them to explain what rules did i broke, because it's imposible that i could break any rules of chaturbate, because i broadcast alone on a webcam and i don't do anything illegal and etc. Then i got reply back:
"I’m sorry, we’re not able to help you on this matter. Is there anything else we can help with?"

After these replyes i decided to ask you for help @punker barbie ... :(

I hope you'll help me... Thank you...

you sir are no miner for a heart of gold... and you are growing old.

Upvote 0
Green85, now that I’ve ignored the imbecile trolls, who obviously have no proof and therefore are peeing in their own mouths, you may have been banned because of false complaints but only you know if you’ve done something wrong.
The other nitwits who try to tell you different are just fools.
So Green85 none of these so called “models” were able to give you a truthful answer with proof to why you were banned. That’s really pathetic of them.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
@punker barbie can u help me?
My CB name Rainbow_James . ( https://chaturbate.com/rainbow_James )
I first came to your site when I was 18 in April of 2018, when I started working at "CamOn" Studios. My studio account was Blair_JamesX( https://chaturbate.com/blairjamesX) . I really enjoyed working on Chaturbate. Everything was fine. I worked pleased people, earned money and was friends with everyone in the studio. A couple of weeks ago I got sick. The administration basically told me that I should work, even while sick. I had lost my voice and was unable to chat with my audience. The studio told me it was not the most important part of my broadcast. My audience really enjoys it when we chat. We converse on a lot of different things. It was fun for both myself and them. I realized that the studio did not have my best interests at heart nor the best interests of my audience.

I had many regulars, ratings that never fell below 88 percent and I had no complaints at all from anyone on the site. I told the studio that I would be leaving. I left quietly from the studio with no issues. I fully expected to continue my broadcasts at home and keep my regulars, as we had become friends. I recovered from my illness and registered a new account. I was verified and on the day of my first expected broadcast (when I added my photos...taken by me and not the studio), I received a ban on my account for six months because of my young appearance.

I understand the magnitude of this problem and fully support the limitations of the content. But I have worked for six months and never got a warning about breaking any rules. Users of your site love me and know that my room has always had a peaceful and friendly atmosphere. I have never violated the rules of your website and want to continue with my own account so that I can have more freedom to broadcast when and where I decide.

I am pretty sure that any complaints came from the studio accounts around the same time I left and tried to open my own account. My obligations with the studio have been fulfilled. But I believe that they attacked me, trying to make me think that my only option was to return to them. They want me to believe that I could not be successful on my own, even though people do webcam modeling from home all the time. I want to have a broadcast for my followers to celebrate my 19th birthday. This will not be possible if the ban on my account is still active.

Every model should be protected from the attacks of the envious and those wishing to control them. I am ready to answer any additional questions at any time.

Upvote 0
@Rainbow_James, I'm sorry, however the lock of your account was made by our legal department and not by your former studio. You have been deemed as "looks too young" for US adult entertainment age standards. Have a very happy birthday and I hope you can celebrate it on your social media.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.