AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting shows going

• Thread starter Deleted member 36068
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36068

Hey guys! I've been lurking here for a while but not posting enough to get model verification yet.
Anyway, I've been struggling a lot lately on MFC, so I've been camming more on CB but I'm having the same issues with both sites--I just *can't* get my shows going!!
I know a lot of my issues with succeeding with camming fall on my unpredictable schedule and the few hiatuses I've ended up taking where I've lost all my old regulars. But I've really been trying to gain some of that back lately and I've just had no success clearing any goals/countdowns. Sometimes I end up topless, rarely naked, and I haven't done a cumshow since last year! I'm finding it all so defeating and it's hard to motivate myself to continue but I've been pretty successful in the past and I feel like it could happen again for me.
Any tips on how to gain interest and get people into my room and tipping would be greatly appreciated! I spend hours dancing around in front of the camera, singing and smiling and talking to myself to no avail. Any games or suggestions that have proved successful for others??
Thanks so much!! xoxo

Hey guys! I've been lurking here for a while but not posting enough to get model verification yet.
Anyway, I've been struggling a lot lately on MFC, so I've been camming more on CB but I'm having the same issues with both sites--I just *can't* get my shows going!!
I know a lot of my issues with succeeding with camming fall on my unpredictable schedule and the few hiatuses I've ended up taking where I've lost all my old regulars. But I've really been trying to gain some of that back lately and I've just had no success clearing any goals/countdowns. Sometimes I end up topless, rarely naked, and I haven't done a cumshow since last year! I'm finding it all so defeating and it's hard to motivate myself to continue but I've been pretty successful in the past and I feel like it could happen again for me.
Any tips on how to gain interest and get people into my room and tipping would be greatly appreciated! I spend hours dancing around in front of the camera, singing and smiling and talking to myself to no avail. Any games or suggestions that have proved successful for others??
Thanks so much!! xoxo

I have no tips because I'm super new, but I'm definitely following this thread for answers now! I've been wondering the exact same thing.

Reactions: Dan N
Just curious, do you have a Lush? I've had a ton of people suggest it, but I'd prefer to be making more money before I invest in one. But if you have one and are still struggling, it's probably not going to make enough of a difference for me.

Lush isn't a magic bullet. Some people do really well with them. But other people crash and burn with them.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Try using the apps/games. I was kind of intimidated to since I feel like CB doesn't explain them too well, but I finally played Roll the Dice last week and it was pretty fun! The you are getting up and doing things, which sparks conversation, and things get going. It wasn't a HUGE money maker for me, but it brought in some. I just get bored sitting or laying there. If the room is super quiet, but there are viewers, think of some topic that will get them chatting. I know some girls all but ignore greys, but I find them to be helpful if the room is too quiet- as long as they are being respectful. I'd rather stick around a room where there was interesting convo, than a girl just sitting there staring at her screen and waiting for the tips to start rolling in..Good luck!

Sorry, I haven't been on recently but thanks for responding!!

Just curious, do you have a Lush? I've had a ton of people suggest it, but I'd prefer to be making more money before I invest in one. But if you have one and are still struggling, it's probably not going to make enough of a difference for me.

I'm in the same boat, I considered it but I don't want to spend the money if it's not going to bring in money. Personally, I decided I want to make my shows less overtly sexual and more just a room where people can hang and talk and I can do sexy teases and more when the tips come in. I want to be more than just a pussy on a screen :/

Try using the apps/games. I was kind of intimidated to since I feel like CB doesn't explain them too well, but I finally played Roll the Dice last week and it was pretty fun! The you are getting up and doing things, which sparks conversation, and things get going. It wasn't a HUGE money maker for me, but it brought in some. I just get bored sitting or laying there. If the room is super quiet, but there are viewers, think of some topic that will get them chatting. I know some girls all but ignore greys, but I find them to be helpful if the room is too quiet- as long as they are being respectful. I'd rather stick around a room where there was interesting convo, than a girl just sitting there staring at her screen and waiting for the tips to start rolling in..Good luck!

Yeah I have played roll the dice, I always have it active in my room and it seems to get used more than anything else, but still my shows don't get very far... I also do talk to greys as long as they're being respectful because it's hard to just constantly talk to myself and I'm finding myself getting bored and I really think it's coming through in my room. I just can't seem to be able to talk to myself and dance around for more than an hour or two before I am insanely bored and have to go offline- I just can't get people to start talking or they do for a bit and then they just randomly leave.

If you’re finding that the show isn’t getting started like you want to sometimes you gotta take the initiative and do some heavy teasing, it doesn’t have to last long. Logging off and logging back in is always a good move. Idk why ‍♀️ but it helps. I’m not sure if you use CharlesBot but he has a “guess a phrase” game which with the right members always gets my room going and my count cleared faster. Also, a wheel! Prize wheel, naughty wheel, chance wheel etc....you gotta play around with it to see what works for you and your members. I’ve tried things I was sure would never work, but they did!

Also, I hate to be that guy but a schedule is almost imperative to maintaining a decent cam room and regulars. There may be top models who log in at the end of the month and make their goal with no issues but never forget they worked HARD for that privilege. Even if the schedule is vague “I’ll be online three times this week, time is TBA”

USE YOUR NEWS FEED on MFC! It will send whatever message you want to everyone that follows you, whether they did it when you first started or not. Good luck!

Reactions: Gia_Xo
If you’re finding that the show isn’t getting started like you want to sometimes you gotta take the initiative and do some heavy teasing, it doesn’t have to last long. Logging off and logging back in is always a good move. Idk why ‍♀️ but it helps. I’m not sure if you use CharlesBot but he has a “guess a phrase” game which with the right members always gets my room going and my count cleared faster. Also, a wheel! Prize wheel, naughty wheel, chance wheel etc....you gotta play around with it to see what works for you and your members. I’ve tried things I was sure would never work, but they did!

Also, I hate to be that guy but a schedule is almost imperative to maintaining a decent cam room and regulars. There may be top models who log in at the end of the month and make their goal with no issues but never forget they worked HARD for that privilege. Even if the schedule is vague “I’ll be online three times this week, time is TBA”

USE YOUR NEWS FEED on MFC! It will send whatever message you want to everyone that follows you, whether they did it when you first started or not. Good luck!

Thank you, this is all very helpful!!! I know my schedule is a big part of it, I just can't possibly commit to specific times as I'm a student and also working so my schedule is always different. But I'm going to start trying to get on as much as possible and good to know about the news feed, I wasn't sure how it worked!

Reactions: JustOmi
Status
Not open for further replies.