AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 20, 2018
I'm new here and to mfc. I just got approved and all that. Now, I have anxiety with trying new things so I need things laid out for me simple. Like a mfc for dummies. How much do you typically charge for things? I've Googled and have seen different answers. How do you play games? What kind of games? When it says so many tokens for tits does that mean a flash or like bra off for good?

I'm new here and to mfc. I just got approved and all that. Now, I have anxiety with trying new things so I need things laid out for me simple. Like a mfc for dummies. How much do you typically charge for things? I've Googled and have seen different answers. How do you play games? What kind of games? When it says so many tokens for tits does that mean a flash or like bra off for good?

Www.camgirlwiki.com

I suggest you do not start camming on mfc. Pick a site thats easier to learn the ropes on then hit mfc once you've got the basics.

If its a tip menu it means a flash. If its a countdown in the chat topic thats going down when ppl tip then its bra off for the rest of that session usually

• Helpful!
Reactions: DJ_Pioneer
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.