AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Turning video/record to a photoset! - Doubt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeda chaturbate

Cam Model
Dec 3, 2018
Brazil
Twitter Username
@Heartbreakearr
MFC Username
Heartbreakeer
Hi. I am sorry again for creating this thread because I read something about it in another very old thread but I tried to find on the search botton and nothing.

The question is: I saw in this thread that you can use a specific program where you record a video and then this program cut/split the videos part into a photoset. I was very dumb for not clicking the link, but if someone know what I am talking about, so, please give me the name of the program.

Sorry for the basic english ahahahah

Kiss kiss!

Avidemux is the free software I'm pretty sure. I just use premiere pro, but that has a pretty big price tag.

I use Avidemux 2.5.6 because I believe after that version, it stopped the "save selection as JPEG images" option. I also use it to make gifs by selecting the frames I want, saving them to a folder, and then opening that whole photo of frames into Photoscape and going from there.
You can also use Photoscape to edit all of the photos at once with their "batch editor" option! Great for making adjustments & adding watermarks to all photos at once.

You can also use Photoscape to edit all of the photos at once with their "batch editor" option! Great for making adjustments & adding watermarks to all photos at once.
I love photoscape for this feature, and used it alllllllll the time before I ponied up for adobe. Highly recommend.

owww thank you so much one more time, I feel very gratefull for all the help and attention. Let me as another thing. Do you guys think most of the models put watermarks on their albums that they sell ? for example, as I work on MFC, do u know if for example they put watermarks on their album from MFC share?

Thank you for all, I will google again this second program and see which on works better for me. Big Kisss

owww thank you so much one more time, I feel very gratefull for all the help and attention. Let me as another thing. Do you guys think most of the models put watermarks on their albums that they sell ? for example, as I work on MFC, do u know if for example they put watermarks on their album from MFC share?

Thank you for all, I will google again this second program and see which on works better for me. Big Kisss

I don't use MFC Share, but I do have an MV Crush - and I absolutely watermark everything. Photos, videos, all have my name on them. If it's a paid photoset or something like that I make the watermark small and in the corner, same with videos.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.