AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking For Someone Who Can Write Me A Custom Bot For Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacey Whaaaaaaaat

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 14, 2017
www.chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@laceycoffeegirl
Chaturbate Username
whaaaaaaaat
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000596711/whaaaaaaaat/
Please contact me if you have the ability to customize a bot for me. One important feature that I need does not seem to work on any available bots. I want to create a custom word list that cannot be typed in my room, but I want it to include ALL people in the room, including Fan Club Members. With about 300 greens in my room, too many people can say things that I do not want said. Looking forward to hearing from someone who can create a new bot. Thank you!

Hey Lacey, the best app/bot dev is by far Kellynumberfan. He makes all my apps and I am very happy. His name is Joe and you can reach him here: kellynumberfan@gmail.com if you contact him tell him Mila_ sent you, he will probably do an extra nice job for you from how many bots I get haha @Lacey Whaaaaaaaat

@Lacey Whaaaaaaaat have you triedAuto-moderator?
It lists the ability to ban words for phrases

There is also
silent chat filter
Which had it's last update on Dec. 6, 2018, 7:13 p.m. , so still seems to be active in it's development.

If you like how silent chat filter works, but don't want to populate the list all the time.
You can always duplicate the script, and hard code the words you want to block into var wordlist = ['nul'];

IE:
change
var wordlist = ['nul'];
to
var wordlist = ['cock','fuck','extra'];

or what ever words you want to add.

Hey Lacey, the best app/bot dev is by far Kellynumberfan. He makes all my apps and I am very happy. His name is Joe and you can reach him here: kellynumberfan@gmail.com if you contact him tell him Mila_ sent you, he will probably do an extra nice job for you from how many bots I get haha @Lacey Whaaaaaaaat

Thank you! He and I chatted last night. He actually reached out to us, maybe he saw this post??

@Lacey Whaaaaaaaat have you triedAuto-moderator?
It lists the ability to ban words for phrases

There is also
silent chat filter
Which had it's last update on Dec. 6, 2018, 7:13 p.m. , so still seems to be active in it's development.

If you like how silent chat filter works, but don't want to populate the list all the time.
You can always duplicate the script, and hard code the words you want to block into var wordlist = ['nul'];

IE:
change
var wordlist = ['nul'];
to
var wordlist = ['cock','fuck','extra'];

or what ever words you want to add.
Auto Moderator did not do what we need. The other one is an empty bot. We do have help now though from Kelly. Thank you for responding!

Can I contact him as well? TIA :h:

I know this is an old thread, sorry! I was searching for this information, though. I want to have a custom bot made for my CB room and wondering if I can use this contact info and the developer you suggested here, @Mila_ 😊

I know this is an old thread, sorry! I was searching for this information, though. I want to have a custom bot made for my CB room and wondering if I can use this contact info and the developer you suggested here, @Mila_ 😊

He told me he isn't doing them anymore out of lack of time... you should contact @Noiett on twitter, he makes a lot of bots/apps with good quality and has options to customize one of his all purpose bots he has coded before at a very reasonable price. I havent worked with him but Ive heard good things

Reactions: Astrid_squirts420
He told me he isn't doing them anymore out of lack of time... you should contact @Noiett on twitter, he makes a lot of bots/apps with good quality and has options to customize one of his all purpose bots he has coded before at a very reasonable price. I havent worked with him but Ive heard good things
Thank you!! I appreciate it. The closest thing I can find to what I need is "more than a bot" but I'd love the option to customize and tweak some things. I'm definitely going to contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies.