AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ohmibod with flirt4free problems

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 21, 2017
Netherlands
Twitter Username
@Frans_Wolfy
Streamate Username
Francis
Chaturbate Username
tekwolf
Goodafternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am assisting a model on flirt4free who got today an esca from ohmibod but the isseu is that it doesn`t want to connect to flirt4free.
She uses it now with the remote 2.0 app on sound activation only and the feel connect she tried for the last 3 h to connect still odesn`t work .
So if anybody had the same isseu and might know a way to solve it we would really appreciatte it .

i had the same issue with ohmibod on another site. made sure my mic on my phone was turned up, placed my phone in front of the speaker, sound high, and no other sounds. i'm under the assumption that models are either faking it or got a better batch from the factory. but as long as they are giving that fantasy and everyone is enjoying themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i ended up giving up and giving it to my friend. i cant sell that fantasy. she too had a hard time getting the sound activation to work to music.

i think ohmibod sucks, tell her to buy a lovense. the sound feature works perfectly for what she is trying to do with ohmibod if flirt4free doesn't have a plugin feature.

Last edited:
i had the same issue with ohmibod on another site. made sure my mic on my phone was turned up, placed my phone in front of the speaker, sound high, and no other sounds. i'm under the assumption that models are either faking it or got a better batch from the factory. but as long as they are giving that fantasy and everyone is enjoying themselves. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i ended up giving up and giving it to my friend. i cant sell that fantasy. she too had a hard time getting the sound activation to work to music.

i think ohmibod sucks, tell her to buy a lovense. the sound feature works perfectly for what she is trying to do with ohmibod if flirt4free doesn't have a plugin feature.

I recommended her this too

Reactions: AudriTwo
Goodafternoon Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am assisting a model on flirt4free who got today an esca from ohmibod but the isseu is that it doesn`t want to connect to flirt4free.
She uses it now with the remote 2.0 app on sound activation only and the feel connect she tried for the last 3 h to connect still odesn`t work .
So if anybody had the same isseu and might know a way to solve it we would really appreciatte it .

Hey Tekwolf, we hope we can help! With Esca, you first need to connect the device by Bluetooth to your phone. It should appear as "OhMiBod" in the pairing menu. After you have done that, open the FeelConnect app and pair Esca to the FeelConnect app.

Once you have successfully paired Esca to both your phone and the FeelConnect app, click on "Add a Website" scan the QR code you find on F4F and you should be ready to go!

For detailed instructions on how to connect to all platforms we are compatible with, visit www.kiiroo.com/performers we have a step by step manual to connect to Flirt4F4ree :)
We hope that we have helped! If you have any more questions, our Customer Support is available to help :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: tekwolf
Hey Tekwolf, we hope we can help! With Esca, you first need to connect the device by Bluetooth to your phone. It should appear as "OhMiBod" in the pairing menu. After you have done that, open the FeelConnect app and pair Esca to the FeelConnect app.

Once you have successfully paired Esca to both your phone and the FeelConnect app, click on "Add a Website" scan the QR code you find on F4F and you should be ready to go!

For detailed instructions on how to connect to all platforms we are compatible with, visit www.kiiroo.com/performers we have a step by step manual to connect to Flirt4F4ree :)
We hope that we have helped! If you have any more questions, our Customer Support is available to help :)
i will give this info to the model and thank you for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.