AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Stats showing visitors to my room when I'm not logged on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty_Sparks

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 19, 2019
Twitter Username
@scrapper242
MFC Username
DustySparks
Hey!! I was browsing on my admin page at MFC and I have found a couple of instances here there have been "unique visitors" in my room on days where I have not broadcast-ed or opened modelweb at all. A couple times, it has said that they were there for over 5 minutes..

I'm wondering what this means, as I am pretty new to this (about 2 weeks in). Does it mean they are on my profile? One of the days there were two of them in there at the same time! Sometimes it shows I got bookmarked or added as a friend.

Thanks for any help. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!

Hey!! I was browsing on my admin page at MFC and I have found a couple of instances here there have been "unique visitors" in my room on days where I have not broadcast-ed or opened modelweb at all. A couple times, it has said that they were there for over 5 minutes..

I'm wondering what this means, as I am pretty new to this (about 2 weeks in). Does it mean they are on my profile? One of the days there were two of them in there at the same time! Sometimes it shows I got bookmarked or added as a friend.

Thanks for any help. I LOVE THIS FORUM!!
If someone clicks the link directly to your room when you're offline it'll show them on your stats. A lot of times my "i'm on cam now!" tweets will get retweeted and clicked on well after I am off cam for that session, people still click it thinking I'm live. :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
That makes sense. I never get retweeted though lol kinda interesting that they just sit in there for a bit. I want them to tip me if they're in there when im not hehehe

I want them to tip me if they're in there when im not hehehe
If you have stuff up for sale on your MFC share page that might possibly happen! Especially if Charlesbot is in there auto posting links to your videos. :)

Oh, Charlesbot works while I'm not in there?! I did not know that either. This place is great! You're great! I am just now getting some content together and figuring out how to use him.

Oh, Charlesbot works while I'm not in there?! I did not know that either. This place is great! You're great! I am just now getting some content together and figuring out how to use him.
I think so... maybe only for a certain amount of time but I can't tell. All I know is I've popped in my empty room as a guest and have seen Charlesbot post stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.