AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC is the YouTube of camsites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sugaring is not mutually beneficial; this is a sugar baby myth....but other than that, close enough description.

If it weren't for the money, most sugar daddies wouldn't be fucking the women they are. If you think that's not a benefit, that's you, but I guarantee they think it's a pretty nice benefit, or they wouldn't be doing it.

Sugaring is not mutually beneficial; this is a sugar baby myth....but other than that, close enough description.

um. wrong. my mother is in a relationship with a man solely based on financial security, mutual respect, and she gives him the companionship he desired. they are getting married soon because they meet each other's needs. i'm pretty sure their relationship isn't sexual. she wouldn't be in that relationship if he wasn't wealthy and if she wasn't a beautiful woman.

so yes, sugaring is indeed mutually beneficial.

... I guarantee they think it's a pretty nice benefit, or they wouldn't be doing it.
very innocent of you to believe that people only do things that are for their own benefit... that is why so many people take such great care of their own health and we all live to over 100.

Tell me how many sugar babies have you ever supported?

very innocent of you to believe that people only do things that are for their own benefit... that is why so many people take such great care of their own health and we all live to over 100.

What about the man? The benefit of having a woman to offer support, affection, companionship, nuturing, and someone to help run your household. Some men have a really hard time finding someone to meet their needs or don't have the time to find a partner with work. That sounds like a huge benefit to the man. Therfore, it's a mutual benefit. Woman gets financial security where as the man gets emotional and physical security.

Please stop being so condescending and dismissive of real relationships. You are being a jerk now. I understand that people may have bad experiences with sugaring, but same can be said about any relationship. I also understand if it isn't the type of relationship you personally want, doesn't mean others can't get a benefit.

Also how dare you deny my mother's relationship. Lol. It the most healthy, fulfilling, and best relationship she has been in. my whole family loves the guy, and we are glad my mother finally has a man to treat her like a princess after her hard life. Her fiance has grown so much. He is more adventurous, confident, and happy since my mother has been in his life.

I'm giving you a real life example that I personally observed of a benefitual sugar relationship that proves your argument is wrong. Open your mind brah.

Also people do live to 100... Or over. So I don't understand this argument.

Last edited:
So I don't understand this argument.
Majority of us here don't understand a damn sentence this dude throws together at all anymore.

We get it, you're salty.

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
It wasn't a super thought out statement. Just a flippant, cheeky comment. My experience with Youtube is that they are ban-happy. My husband has had his music removed several times for being infringement (or whatever they call it) even though he holds the rights to it. He's not a famed musician. Just a working/publishing one. There's no reason for his work to set up flags. They also took de$$$ed his account when one of his videos received a great deal of views in a day. The way they flag things is counterproductive to creators. So, yeah, Chaturbate more than MFC. Standing by it. Hehehe.
YT is def Ban happy =/ I had a channel snatched when I uploaded a video of my puppy. MY PUPPY! Nothing sexual but the channel name was in my model name. Just a doggo rolling on the floor and YT said it was inappropriate and I appealed and lost... Meanwhile MannyMUA admits to false copystriking a video and is still on the site lol! Good times!

YT is def Ban happy =/ I had a channel snatched when I uploaded a video of my puppy. MY PUPPY! Nothing sexual but the channel name was in my model name. Just a doggo rolling on the floor and YT said it was inappropriate and I appealed and lost... Meanwhile MannyMUA admits to false copystriking a video and is still on the site lol! Good times!

ahh so THATS what all the mannymua drama videos in my recommended are about :’)

Reactions: AmberlyPSO
Status
Not open for further replies.