AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

That time of the month

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cut the string that's dangling out
For nearly a decade I've wondered, why do girls cut it when they can just tuck it up in there? Much less risky (scissors near our precious bits?!) and can be fished out just like the rest of it when the time comes.

Starting a movement. No cut string, just tuck it!

For nearly a decade I've wondered, why do girls cut it when they can just tuck it up in there? Much less risky (scissors near our precious bits?!) and can be fished out just like the rest of it when the time comes.

I was wonderign the same. I dont cut it lol, before reading here i didnt even think about it lol.

For nearly a decade I've wondered, why do girls cut it when they can just tuck it up in there?

Its funny its actually one of my biggest fears, like blades near or in lady bits, but my logic was that if the string did wiggle its way out, its way more subtle and there isnt a couple inches of string hanging out with us, lol.

-rose

Its funny its actually one of my biggest fears, like blades near or in lady bits, but my logic was that if the string did wiggle its way out, its way more subtle and there isnt a couple inches of string hanging out with us, lol.

-rose
I promise you, it doesn't happen if you jam it up there lol. I've been doing it since I started camming in 2009. :D

Reactions: Sophiestique

I, in my own experience, have problems with the string falling out.
My vagina is angled weird, which reduces the amount of space I have.
If I wear a tampax tampon for instance, I'll have about a 1/2 inch of the actual tampon (plus the string) sticking out of me.
So I've always had to use OB tampons, and when I want a more discrete look I have to cut the string off or it will all fall out of me.

I usually cut the string before I put it in, and then use my fingers to just grab it at the base and pull it out.
Weird, I know lol .

I usually cut the string before I put it in,

That's what I had assumed everyone cutting the string was doing! Cutting it while it's already in sounds scary.

Tampon with the string tucked in. Use the lush on my clit. Honestly, that feels better to me anyway. Sometimes though, if it's the first day, I just feel like a whale and nothing looks right to me and I feel whatever the opposite of sexy is, so I give up for that day. I'd rather take a day off than force myself to go on and bless my viewers with my misery.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Softdisc disposable menstrual discs are LIFESAVERS! Even on my heaviest flow days I can put one of those in and then my lush and everything stays put lol.

Cool--thanks! I've always been unsure about the Diva cup (about it leaking), but maybe I'd give that a try. Great suggestions---I appreciate it!
I tried my first shark week with a diva cup, but I thought I could lightly use a dildo as well. It started leaking and I freaked out and cleaned up but I don't think anyone noticed because I caught it quickly.

Now I only use a diva cup and my fingers so I can make sure I don't move the cup to much

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
I'm frustrated as fuck because I just switched to a different birth control pill due to the doctor's recommendation, and one of the side effects is spotting/bleeding in between periods. :banghead: The reason I was put on the birth control pill in the first place was the abnormally long periods I'd been getting. And now I've gotta deal with this spotting/bleeding in between periods bullshit, which is kind of interfering with my life. I was supposed to have my annual women's checkup TODAY, and had to reschedule it (They don't like to do those exams while you're on your period or bleeding)...and now I gotta wait to be seen on February 22. And that's IF I'm not spotting/bleeding that day too.....

I should've never agreed to switch birth control pills.

The reason I was put on the birth control pill in the first place was the abnormally long periods I'd been getting.

I meant to say that the reason I was put on my first ever birth control pill (some years ago) was the long periods. The reason I was put on this new one was that it's a "no estrogen" pill, and is supposedly the better alternative for women who get migraines.

I meant to say that the reason I was put on my first ever birth control pill (some years ago) was the long periods. The reason I was put on this new one was that it's a "no estrogen" pill, and is supposedly the better alternative for women who get migraines.

I'm on Nexplanon, which is the arm implant, because one, I can't remember to take pills, and two, it's progesterone only since I have migraines. I'll have half a year of no period, then I'll spot for three months straight, it's so frustrating.

I tried the soft cup but my vagina is so short it's literally the length of the rim.. like the rim nearly sticks out of my pussy. And I tucked the back edge up behind my cervix...(any suggestions? Do they come in smaller sizes lol?)

I use a regular cup w no issues..
I have that same issue with the soft menstrual cups! My vagina is just short naturally I think, and the cervix sitting even lower than normal while on my period doesn't help, so soft cups just don't work for me. I just use a sponge, too. I've never tried other menstrual cups, but I just use menstrual underwear when I'm not camming, and a sponge when I am.

I also have the same exact problem. And if I try to push it behind my pubic bone like one model suggested previously in this topic, it works, don't get me wrong, but I also have a mini panic attack trying to remove it later because it gets kinda stuck and... ugh I'm shuddering just thinking about it. I'm think I'm going to just do what amber suggested. haha. ive only been camming for like a little over a week and I've just gotten mine so I'm mad that I feel like it's messing up the little momentum I had going haha. But imma persevere.

I have about 2-3 days where it's just not feasible for me, I have cramps that almost make me suicidal so it's a no-go BUT when my flow lightens up and the cramps chill a bit I take CBD, and use a sea sponge tucked inside of a softcup. After every penetration show I go pull it all out, wash it off (cup and sponge) and slide it back in with a squirt of lube for good measure (syringe). Luckily due to peri-menopause doc just put me on a good birth control pill so my flow and cramping is less now.

I'm a big fan of the Skoon cup. It's similar to the Diva cup, but it's smaller and softer. I cut the pull string off of it and it works super well. Because it's smaller and soft, I don't have a problem with penetration when it's in.

I'm a big fan of the Skoon cup. It's similar to the Diva cup, but it's smaller and softer. I cut the pull string off of it and it works super well. Because it's smaller and soft, I don't have a problem with penetration when it's in.
I should probably state that I'm pretty sure that you're not SUPPOSED to do that when it's in, but I've never had a problem.

Holy shit...I am now on Day 13 of my pd.....
That can happen if you have PCOS or endometriosis. I would suggest going back to your gyno and talking to them about it. I had similar issues where the only pills that would help were high hormone levels, but my gyno switched me onto the Mirena IUD and it has been a wonderful thing. It completely stopped my cycle (which is what we wanted because of heavy blood loss and too much pain) and I haven't even had to think about it for the last 3 years.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox

I remember that was a huge thing back in my stripper days! Cutting vs tucking vs....burning?

(I did see someone burn her vagina, yes)

I'm on Nexplanon, which is the arm implant, because one, I can't remember to take pills, and two, it's progesterone only since I have migraines. I'll have half a year of no period, then I'll spot for three months straight, it's so frustrating.
try Mirena IUD for me it stopped my period completely with spotting but it's just once in a while. also it only last like a day or two for me (the spotting)

I remember that was a huge thing back in my stripper days! Cutting vs tucking vs....burning?

(I did see someone burn her vagina, yes)

One of those very rare times I enabled viewing all models on MFC mainpage and I saw a model with two tails: The all too familiar little pink alien tail, and the white tail of the tampon.

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
try Mirena IUD for me it stopped my period completely with spotting but it's just once in a while. also it only last like a day or two for me (the spotting)
Absolutely not. I have way too many pain issues with my cervix and uterus to even THINK about putting something in there. And they're the same thing, just in a different location, so nothing would actually change.

Status
Not open for further replies.