AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
AthenaTrito
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've moved, and I have a suspicion there's a cam girl a few doors down--how do I approach discovering if that's the case?
    AthenaTrito
    AthenaTrito
    Let me clarify. I'm looking to make a friend, and I'm asking for advice on how to approach discovering if we have a shared interest. That could entail an invasion of privacy, or not. If I climb a tree to peer in her window... that's an invasion! If I post "Camgirls in <town>, I just moved and I'd love to meet up", that would not. The latter is the spirit with which I asked my first question. So, any ideas? :)
    C
    charleigh_
    This might be one of those times where you become friends organically or not at all. I would never respond to a local "hey cam girls, let's meet" ad for any reason and i'd most likely be leary of someone wanting to be friends because we're both cammers. That's just me. Maybe post this on the forum to get a wider scope of answers. :)
    AudriTwo
    AudriTwo
    i say just introduce yourself when you ever come across each other like neighbors do. make some small talk. if work evre comes up, mention you cam, and see how she reacts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…