AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
punker barbie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• am i able to transfer followers to my new account on chaturbate from my old one?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    YES! We need a new account that is age verified. We can't transfer fan club members or video/photo sets though.
    Hello there please help me to get back my account on chaturbate why am banned what the reasson..please send pvt message please tell me what can i do to get my account back..
    Please help me to unbanned in chaturbate thise is my user name hotmikki23 i open thise account since 6month.please help me i already past my id but age virefacation is invalid also my id invalid.please help me
    hello! was wondering if you could possibly help me out with getting my ID verified, its not expired and is a legal government issued ID Photos have all been clear but i keep getting rejected repeatedly. would love to finally start this up on chaturtbate! my username is sassyangel44
    tintin ambirz
    tintin ambirz
    Me too my age dost not exist i iploads my id but say not valid.
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    sending you a pvt message now.
    Hi Punker,
    My user name on Chaturbate is Marcianno007. Today when i try to login i see my account was banned with no reason. What is the problem? What happen with my 202 tokens now from this account? Can you help me to open again this account? Thanks.
    Hi there we are a studio from Colombia today we try to login to see the stats and the main account get this message
    " Account Banned We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." But we have not received any messages email or something like that from you guys
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    Casalsexy
    Casalsexy
    hey mdstudio,
    Did you solve your problem? Your model was unlocked?
    thank y
    Hey Punker, I'm having some problems with Chaturbate since many months because I've been trying to get verified and I never got verified and everytime they refuse me despite ive legal age and everything is fine , they just bann me everytime

+ive like 850 tk in my banned account and they didnt even transfered to my payoneer account which is completely insane
    thank you,
    Hi there Shirley,
    Upon trying to log into my account today I noticed that my account was banned and I have no idea why. The last couple shows I did we're perfectly tame and I'd really like some feedback as to why I was banned or to see how I can appeal for an unbanning. My username on chaturbate is Mewmew62 under the trans section. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    Thank you,
    Mewmew62
    hi , my acount as be banned and i dont know why , trying to do an other but banned too , can u help me please

my profile is speedybear1
    Hey there!

I was a cam model for you guys for 5 months before being banned for an unknown reason.

I'd like to return to cam work now because I have a new house and equipment Only place I wanna work is Chaturbate. Is there any way for you to see why I was banned?

Account name was amyadderall. I look forward to speaking with you further, thanks!
    Hi shirley can you please take a look on my cb account sweet_temptation4u I got banned and did nothing wrong please help me to take it back !
    Dear Shirley, today someone violeted my account and started using my tokens (a lot of tokens!). chaturbate sopport is not answering me. could you help me, please?
    punker barbie
    punker barbie
    D
    dario80
    problem solved. CB support contacted me and everything went ok. thanks again :)
    We have almost all of our money needed to pay our rent, and if we get our money from chaturbate than we will be able to pay it on time and save our apartment. Do you know what time the money will be here. Please respond at your earliest convenience
    Hey we're new to chaturbate and are still waiting to receive payment, we have emailed support and they said the money would be in our account today(Monday the 23), we got a 5 day pay or quit notice on our condo last week and we have until today at 12 noon to pay our rent.
    i logged on to work toda and for some reason they are saying my account was banned im not sure why i emailed them they wont let me cash out my tokens i am pregnant single mom on bed rest this is my only form of income and this is ofcourse the week before bills are due
    Hi Punker Barbie! I'm new to CB and I'm expecting my first payout for the 15th via direct deposit. I have not received a confirmation of the payout and I'm a little worried.. can you help? Thank you!
    I need to talk to you barbie. I am a model on chaturbate and have not received my payments of 389, 636, and 225. Please email me at amwayman23@gmail.com
    Hi barbie i sent pics for age verification but for a strange reason the support wont answer me and dont tell me what to do and keeps refusing my id.
    Ca you help me to sort this issue out please?
    Hi barbie can u help me please my account got banned for no reason so i made another account bought 100 tokens for $10 but nowmy original account is unbanned can u transfer move the token to my original account please , my usernames are leejkl24 and leondnck26ply .. i want the 100 tokens moved from leondnck26ply to my original account username leejkl24 thanks let me know
    Hiya,
    I sold a custom video in my room last Thursday (600TKS) - he paid in a tip note and I got his email addy so I could send him the download link, on completion. Made the video(Friday), uploaded it for him. His email has bounced back twice. He didn't come into my room today. I have no way of getting a message to him.
    I don't want to be banned...Can you help?
    Hello. sorry if i try contact here.. Id like do a show in CB with "electrostimulation pad".. I saw there is also the app "ohmischock".. I ask to support if I can do this kind of show, and they answer NO... but..whats the truth?
    I always see many models that use pad stimulator that react to sound tip.
    So.. I can try use this even id support say NO.. or if I try maybe could I be ban?
    thx for help
    have a nice day :)
    Hey Punker, I'm having some issues with Chaturbate because I've been trying to get verified and I never got verified and then last night I was on chaturbate and I got banned.
    I tried again to get verified but it was denied and I really don't get why.
    If you want, you can message me and I will explain it better.
    Can you help me out? I'd be really thankful. :)
    Hey Punker Barbie , I have some issues with the Profile at Chaturbate Broadcasting is possible for the preformer but the Profile totally disappeared including every icons or the possibility to follow the preformer or that she can change any bots apps etc.... the Member Audritwo told me to ask u about maybe u can send an private Massage to explain you better what happend!
    I would be very thankful to get an answer
    Hi punker,my chaturbate account was banned for no reason a lot of months ago,I made in one night 1000$,i was place 1 for a lot of time in men category,please do something to solve my problem,i want to be there back and make my money again.
    My username is bralder21
    Hi! I wanted to know if you could help me regarding chaturbate payment (I apologize for being one of the many to post about this on your profile). I was hoping you could DM me so that I could figure this out in the event that something went wrong or that I have misunderstood the payout criteria. Thank you so much in advance and I hope to hear from you soon. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…