AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hollydawl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys what do you think of starting a show reading erotica? Feelin bookwormish :)
    HaydenHartt
    HaydenHartt
    I like it- but I'd be choosy about what to read.
    Hollydawl
    Hollydawl
    Twilight! Fifty Shades of B.S.! hahaa kidding. Guys know any appealing reads?
    HaydenHartt
    HaydenHartt
    The Southern Vampire Mysteries? A Sooki and Eric sex scene, because True Blood is Twilight if any of the characters had a believable chemistry and sex drive. It'd be funny to read 50 shades of vanilla with a spritz of rainbow sprinkles, but exaggerated to the point where it could almost be erotic. I don't know I haven't read anything good lately but I'm looking also.
    Just found my show stolen onto lovesensecams.com Anybody heard of it? Help?
    Hollydawl
    Hollydawl
    yes I found it on lovesensecams.com just wondering if it will damage my ability to earn tokens
    justjoinedtopost
    justjoinedtopost
    Guessing, I would say no. Better to post a thread in ask-a-model though

If you do, think you may be misspelling the site
    lovENSEcams.com
    lovESENSEcams.com
    Hollydawl
    Hollydawl
    Yes that little spelling always trips me up, Love-ense versus Love-SENSE variations. Anemonemonemonee
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…