AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“Access denied. This room has been banned.”

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2020
@punker barbie

why is my room banned? I don’t understand why I got banned. I was just on it the other day and I don’t think I haven’t broken any rules
Please help!!!
CB username: asian_6incher

Attachments

• 888414BD-8554-4731-8257-B3DF3BFD8E2A.png
    888414BD-8554-4731-8257-B3DF3BFD8E2A.png
    173.3 KB · Views: 41
Hey @punker barbie it's me again! thanks for always helping out. Hopefully this is the last time I ask for help. But earlier, I went live and I got banned for location. It said I must be in private location but I was in my own backyard and its pretty private. May you help me get unbanned and from now on I'll just go live in my bedroom.

Thanks like alwways @punker barbie !!!!!!

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie it's me again! thanks for always helping out. Hopefully this is the last time I ask for help. But earlier, I went live and I got banned for location. It said I must be in private location but I was in my own backyard and its pretty private. May you help me get unbanned and from now on I'll just go live in my bedroom.

Thanks like alwways @punker barbie !!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 6.32.33 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-01 at 6.32.33 PM.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
Upvote 0

I understand everything is on a "per basis" but I see multiple models on a public beach. Sure they are not showing any of the public, and they have the laptop very close but nevertheless, it's a very public and not private location. So I am unsure how they can be fine and get away with it, yet you get banned when you're in your garden..

Upvote 0
I understand everything is on a "per basis" but I see multiple models on a public beach. Sure they are not showing any of the public, and they have the laptop very close but nevertheless, it's a very public and not private location. So I am unsure how they can be fine and get away with it, yet you get banned when you're in your garden..
yea i know, i am being banned for so much unknown reasons. it got annoying but hopefully I get some good luck and jush havea great time giving a good show and vibe with my audience.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.