AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“Slow” RT groups

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyJess_

Cam Model
May 10, 2019
UK
Twitter Username
@JessRox_
Chaturbate Username
JessRox_
Hi! Ive been looking into joining a RT group for twitter, to try and build my following there (currently about 750) but they all seem so demanding, requiring you to rt like 10+ posts a day.
Compared to how much I tweet that is quite a lot, and when i’m looking for more models to follow I keep coming across accounts where I really have to scroll for ages to find anything by that actual acc, as most of it is rting other girls.

does anyone know of any less demanding rt groups? Or would be interested in starting one from here?
For camming and clip makers! Im on cb and manyvids and try to divide my time equally between clips and camming (altho spending more time on clips this month tbh haha)

I'm not a fan of RT groups personally. It makes my feed look spammy, and when someone I follow is in one, I wind up turning their RT's off because there's inevitably a giant chunk of my TL that's just RT's and I want to see the people I'm following. I've also not noticed much of a follower increase due to participating in RT groups - I'll gain 5-10 new followers over a week or so, compared to the 200 followers I got when a tweet about sex toy safety went viral thanks to Tantus RT'ing it.

The best way to gain followers is to follow other models, and fandoms you're interested in, and interact frequently.

Status
Not open for further replies.