AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

“Unable to cashout” new cam model here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
sexy_jennah_22
Hello all, I’m new here and as a cam model as well. So i started camming on CB about a week and a half or 2 weeks ago. Everything was going great until I tried to convert my tokens to cash yesterday. I was told by CB Support that my account was flagged due to age verification issues. Apparently someone was on my cam (age verified) and CB for whatever reason decided to say they weren’t age verified and flagged my account because of that. So they asked me to submit the person’s ID photos on my account and I did, but I’m still unable to convert my tokens to cash. I submitted the ID photos one more time and received an email saying it was denied because that person was ALREADY age verified on my account (? Im so confused) when will I be able to convert my tokens to cash? Could anyone help me with this? Thank you.
Request number is: 17824233
Username on CB: sexy_jennah_22

Status
Not open for further replies.