AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

šŸ’Become the face of our Landing Page

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2021
Hi everyone, :)

I'd like to share info about our competition and got approval from miss AmberCutie to do so, here in the topic :)

Cherry.tv is hosting our first-ever model contest and I'm looking for a model who becomes the face on our Launch Landing Page in July.
Please see the example of the Lander with our Ambassador Sabien. šŸ”„

Sabien LP.png

The winning model (and her picture of course!) will be publicly announced on our beta launch date, July 1st - and will appear on the Cherry.tv landing page on our launch date as well!
Additionally, the winner will receive a free professional photoshoot!

Models must be officially signed with Cherry.tv and email us their best photos via: MODEL COMPETITION PAGE

If you haven't already signed up, visit: Cherrymodels.tv!

I'm looking forward to this šŸ˜‡
If you have any questions, feel free to ask in DM or thread.

Zuzana

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Hi everyone :)

I'd like to invite all models to participate in our Model Competition.

šŸ”„ Cherry.tv's launch is kicking off in about 30 hours from now and the spot for the face on our Launch Landing Page is still open.:)
The winner will be announced on 1st of July and will also receive a free professional photoshoot in her location (I'll help to choose the photographer).:snaphappy:

I'll need a couple of your best (high res.) photos sent to my email zuzana@cherry.tv or via "Email Us Now" iluvestreaming.com
As the winner will be promoted by us, she has to be a registered model with Cherry. You can do it via cherry.tv/become-a-model

We have 2 step registration process:
1. You'll register on the site and confirm the verification email.
2. You'll go back to the site and register yourself with the same credentials as a model. You'll know you are on the right path when you'll see the ID submit process in place.

Let me know if you need any help with the registration or have more questions.

šŸ’Zuzana

I'd like to thank all participants in our Model Competition.
Thank you for sharing the pictures and excitement.šŸ§”

The Face of our Launch Landing page and the Winner of the Profesional Photoshoot is a beauty Natalia Fatale. Congrats Natalie šŸ˜˜

https://twitter.com/_Nataliafatale
https://www.instagram.com/__nataliafatale/

I can't tag her but I'm sure she'll join AmberCutie soon. Natalia has been streaming with us on our Launch Date, 1st of July too.šŸ¤©

I'm sharing a preview of the Landing Page created for our winner.šŸ’

Zuzana

Attachments

• Natalia Fatale Lp_NEW (1).png
    Natalia Fatale Lp_NEW (1).png
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Status
Not open for further replies.