AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

🍒fresh project bringing new wind to the webcam industry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I wanted to know :h: I think i will start there too, just need finish with Paxum and get they card, because always i was on sites where was cosmopayment. But i finished Yumio verfiication on paxum and waiting for aprove proof of adress and will request their card. Thanks Lily :h:
I hope this is ok to ask, please delete if it's not! If you decide to join them, maybe you can use my referral link to help me out?

No problem:)!!!!!!! I will !
Thank you so much 🥰

@zuzana kasinski
Hi there could you please answer my previous question on how much a model get from 1tkn? Thank you

The value of a token is determined by your model level, ranging from $0.045 to $0.0575 per token. Users receive free bonus tokens for purchasing larger token packages, which models get paid out in full for. This means that models' effective revenue share is higher when users purchase larger packages, though the payout per token is the same.

The best way to increase your revenue share is to be consistent with your broadcasts and keep leveling up!

Model Payout Scheme

CTV-RevShare-2021.png

Sure, sure; sorry if I missed.
Here is the one I like using with a model payout scheme: https://support.cherry.tv/en/articles/5366651-how-is-the-level-system-connected-to-my-earnings
I hope this one helps you to set the action gifts or tip goals better or just see the higher-level models and what they have set on their profiles.

Once you have an account created on Cherry.tv, also set up your www.Hash.chat account. Hash.chat is our mobile app where you can message offline with your Cherry.tv viewers. Just log in with the same credentials (mail and password) you use for the Cherry account. Viewers pay for every message, voice msg, video, or pic, and you can also send a bulk message.
Definitely, an extra monetizing channel to explore with Cherry.tv. 💕

i just signed up.... what's a good rate for private show and group show rate? sorry if that sounds like a stupid question.... what would you guys and girls? recommend.....?

Welcome and thank you for spending your time exploring our platform. I hope you find Cherry.tv your home.

Please see this link to our FAQ page that helps with a question about token value and how much to set your action gifts, tip goal,s or privates..: https://support.cherry.tv/en/articles/5366651-how-is-the-level-system-connected-to-my-earnings
Also, see what other models on the platform set in their profiles. Look for the higher-level models. I hope that helps. ✨:)

And it's no secret that many models will work contest times only, then abandon the sites the rest of the month.

Exactly this. After observing your site for the past couple of months I already know who's gonna win this contest. The same model that wins the last contest. Perhaps implement a minimum hours broadcasting requirement each month in order to be eligible for contest.

Maybe I should be a fortune teller. Looks like I was right.

She's online allllll the time, so I don't get your point

Of course she's on all the time, during the contest. But same as after the Christmas contest, she hasn't appeared online since.

I was wrong about F not placing second as she previously did, but she got sick so that's understandable. I'm actually surprised M didn't place much higher than she did. But my opinion still stands that you should only allow participation into these contests if the model has put in a certain amount of hours during the previous month. This would make it so much more fair to the thousands of others working every day. It's such a shame to allow these contest-only-models to continue to come in and make in one contest what so many other models work their butts off to try and make. Your site has so much potential I think. But your contest suck for your bread and butter models.

Hey babes,

We rolled out a new platform feature to make your life a little sweeter and help you engage your fans. :happy:

Cherry.tv’s NEW Daily Rank page tracks the top 3 active models who have earned the highest number of tokens within a given time frame.

This means that no matter when you choose to stream, you can rank and earn extra cash! The top 3 models in each four-hour interval win extra cash bonuses as follows:

1st Place – $20
2nd Place – $10
3rd Place – $5

…And yes: this means if you keep your top 3 slot for longer than 4 hours, the $ keeps rolling in!

I hope you'll like our new feature & I'll see you online at Cherry.tv soon ❤

Cherry.tv rank page:
Cherry.tv/topmodels/daily

Press release:
Avn.com/business/articles/technology/cherry-tv-unveils-daily-ranking-feature-917525.html

Cherrymodels.tv news:
Cherrymodels.tv/earn-extra-with-new-daily-rank/

LoVe,😘
Zuzana Kasinski

Attachments

• DailyRankings-PR-03.png
    DailyRankings-PR-03.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
Dear babes,
I have one more announcement to make today and that is, our Cherry.tv Easter Event.🐰

Our 2023 Easter Competition kicks off at midnight PDT on April 7th and runs through April 16th. During the competition period, you collect ‘Eggs’ for each hour you are live, and also earn Eggs for receiving any gift from fans, or performing in any kind of show.

We will also have some festive gifts to put some ‘spring' in your step, and get your fans feeling extra frisky too, like Choco Bunny, Peep Chick or animated gifts - Carrot Dildo (yess 🥕😊), Mystery Egg and Easter Bunny🐰.

We are giving away a total of $8,250 in cash prizes for models. 1st place model wins $4,000; 2nd place wins $2,000; and 3rd place wins $1,000!

For more info see our event page:
Cherry.tv/events/2023/

Cherrymodels.tv news page:
Cherrymodels.tv/cherry-tv-announces-easter-competition/

and press release:
Xbiz.com/news/272781/cherry-tv-announces-easter-competition

Looking forward seeing ya collecting them eggs 🥚🐰😊

LoVe,:chicken:
Zuzana Kasinski

is cherry taking male models yet? i noticed it was updated with trans and couples....feeling kind of left out over here 😂
Ohh, nooo, Marti. I don't wan't you to feel left out 🤗💛
Sorry about that.

It's true, we allow females, trans females and newly couples too.

If there are updates in the future I'll let you know in this group for sure. 😊

Hi beauties, exciting news 😍

We've launched CamShare, our latest feature.
You can now interact with up to five fans' cams simultaneously, building deeper connections with your audience.

You have complete control over your sessions and can set a minimum token per minute rate and minimum session time, ensuring you earn what you deserve.
Plus, you have the power to end a session with a viewer if necessary.

Connect with your fans in new and exciting ways on Cherry.tv with CamShare! ✨😊

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask or DM me.

Love,
Zuzana

Stream with us:
https://cherry.tv/become-a-model
Press release:
https://avn.com/business/articles/technology/cherry-tv-launches-new-feature-camshare-918228.html

Attachments

• CTV-CamShare-PR.jpg
    CTV-CamShare-PR.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.