AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

šŸ”„ New video chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 17, 2020
mirami.chat
Hello!

šŸ˜ We are glad to announce the launch of a new video chat https://lady.mirami.chat.

On MiramiChat, men pay to chat with girls and girls earn money by chatting (from $ 0.3/min to $ 0.4/min).

We would like to hear feedback and reasoned criticism of our project.

Users pay at best USD 0.83 per minute of talking, so a USD 0.3/minute payout would be 25%.
For my non-model wallet, this is roughly comparable to a 60 tk/minute pvt/c2c on e.g. StripChat.

So, expensive-ish for me and a cut on the very low side for whoever I'm talking to.

And also, @MiramiChat, your privacy policy mentions the now defunct and illegal "EU US Privacy Shield" provision. It's struck down for a reason. Better get that fixed.

payment methods?

also is this a camsite or a dating site?

screencapture-mirami-chat-2020-09-17-13_06_33.png
screencapture-mirami-chat-2020-09-17-13_03_46.png

Is 0.4 $ per minute for communication not enough?
The fact that you have to ask this, are surprised by this, or think that's a good rate for models used to camming simply means you have no clue and/or haven't done enough research. Plus your information is full of red flags, conflicting info and old policy.

And yeah, should never mix a dating site with cam models. Just asking to put models at risk, members pissed off. It's a scam to call it a dating site if majority of women have no inclination to meet.

Users pay at best USD 0.83 per minute of talking, so a USD 0.3/minute payout would be 25%.
For my non-model wallet, this is roughly comparable to a 60 tk/minute pvt/c2c on e.g. StripChat.

So, expensive-ish for me and a cut on the very low side for whoever I'm talking to.

And also, @MiramiChat, your privacy policy mentions the now defunct and illegal "EU US Privacy Shield" provision. It's struck down for a reason. Better get that fixed.
$ 24 / hour, good money for models

The fact that you have to ask this, are surprised by this, or think that's a good rate for models used to camming simply means you have no clue and/or haven't done enough research. Plus your information is full of red flags, conflicting info and old policy.

And yeah, should never mix a dating site with cam models. Just asking to put models at risk, members pissed off. It's a scam to call it a dating site if majority of women have no inclination to meet.

We do not write anywhere about meetings. But we do not exclude that a woman will find herself a wealthy man.

For a 1-on-1 session that is not good money for models. But this also assumes that your platform can give models customers for every minute of the hour. If they are online for 1h and only have 1 paying customer who pays for 20 min then you have now made $8 an hour.

On MFC the private rates are 60 tokens for a regular private and 80 tokens for a true private. So, $3/min or $4/min. Which would be either $180/hour or $240/hour. And with a regular private show, youā€™re usually going to make a bit more from people spying on it.

$24 an hour or less than a dollar a minute for one on one attention is very low, especially when you compare it to other sites that can guarantee more traffic where youā€™d be doing the same amount of work or less.

no, not good. See:
On MFC the private rates are 60 tokens for a regular private and 80 tokens for a true private. So, $3/min or $4/min. Which would be either $180/hour or $240/hour. And with a regular private show, youā€™re usually going to make a bit more from people spying on it.

$24 an hour or less than a dollar a minute for one on one attention is very low, especially when you compare it to other sites that can guarantee more traffic where youā€™d be doing the same amount of work.

Uh no. That's a massive paycut for a toooon of models. And that's the most they make if they do the entire hour in chat.

Lol I definitely stand my my saying you haven't done market research and are ignorant of how this actually works. You can't compare modeling to another job because the reward has to outweigh the risks. The reward is $$. The most I could make is like an 85% paycut per hour.

Lol I definitely stand my my saying you haven't done market research and are ignorant of how this actually works. You can't compare modeling to another job because the reward has to outweigh the risks. The reward is $$. The most I could make is like an 85% paycut per hour.
but you could potentially marry a wealthy man!

"Models"? Where does that come into the picture when you advertise as a dating site? Last time I checked, talking to a random person (with or without paying) didn't count as a date, and we all know what the majority of cam models think about dating users.

Your site blurb and marketing could do with some fine tuning, methinks.

"Models"? Where does that come into the picture when you advertise as a dating site? Last time I checked, talking to a random person (with or without paying) didn't count as a date, and we all know what the majority of cam models think about dating users.

Your site blurb and marketing could do with some fine tuning, methinks.
Fine tuning or...

But seriously, there's tons of sites like this that promise to be the next big thing but don't have the traffic, pay rates, pay options, support or basic info to back up a new site. Way too many red flags. Not optimistic about any of this especially if they're confusing models with those looking for love and glorified sugar daddies or "rich husbands". Maybe this would fly in EE countries where there doesn't seem to be an issue confusing the two and $24/hour goes further. Doesn't work for independent models.

I'm also curious whether this is something new or simply a rebrand/re-skin/tweak of the old chatroulette site. I always wondered how long it would take before someone tried to monetize that particular internet novelty and the awkward laughter of random strangers staring at each other, but I guess we know now.

But if the gold diggers, visa seekers and sugar babies on the regular cam sites migrate to MiraMi, I'm all for it.

men pay to chat with girls
An adult platform should probably call them women. Something else to add to the laundry list of issues that need some fixin.

24$ per hour good money for some philipine models you mean . i do 200$ per h sometinmes even 700, from tips and private at 90tk a min and 120min cam2cam, i would never let someone fuck my brain to listen to his shit for an hour , for 24$ lol Also u cant promise noone guys will sit 1 h with them or hours, and as i undertand is a non adult site? im sure they wont pay for this, they will go pvt and beg for naked entire 1 h .. good luck anyway ! btw a model who can speak english will never sit 1 h to type to a guy at this rate, maybe the russians who use google translate will do it ,they got planty time then .

Last edited:
Reactions: Kiki Jane
I am very glad for you that you are all such successful models here and you earn $ 500 per hour.
But there are girls who are not ready to show themselves at once to a crowd of guys.
There are also many brand new models who cannot earn $ 500 per month. Experience is needed.

Reactions: anabeauty37
I am very glad for you that you are all such successful models here and you earn $ 500 per hour.
But there are girls who are not ready to show themselves at once to a crowd of guys.
There are also many brand new models who cannot earn $ 500 per month. Experience is needed.
Thats true that kind of girls need , i already gaved your site to a friend of mine that cant make much on free sites so she wanna try it , good luck !

Last edited:
Expecting new models to work for less than a dollar a minute just because they're less experienced is ridiculous. They're working just as hard as the rest of us, they just don't have regulars yet.

Expecting new models to work for less than a dollar a minute just because they're less experienced is ridiculous. They're working just as hard as the rest of us, they just don't have regulars yet.
I repeat once again, not every girl is ready to broadcast herself in front of thousands of people.
We talk about different things.

I repeat once again, not every girl is ready to broadcast herself in front of thousands of people.
Doesn't mean WOMEN should expect less.
Also doubt your site can generate thousands of viewers.

Unless you can guarantee that money to them or willing to pay them that if the amount comes up short theyā€™re better off using a well known trusted site that has traffic and earning potential even if itā€™s a slow start.

If a model is not comfortable broadcasting herself for thousands they can work on a site like streamate (private based/smaller audience) or use things like onlyfans or manyvids to build up confidence as a sex worker and find their comfort level. Hell, if any models are seriously struggling they can benefit so much more by getting model status on the forum and reading the huge amount of information hereā€”not take a risk on a sketchy site

..... So she doesn't deserve to make as much money? No, fuck that shit. There's already plenty of ways to do sex work without camming, and they pay well. Models can be completely anonymous on Niteflirt without taking a paycut.

A new model can easily make that or double with one 10 minute private on a site likecammodels.com.

Lots of true private sites that they could make more.

Right, but if your site maxes out at 24 an hour. why would they choose it over a site where they could make much more an hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.