AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

🤯 why didn’t I make this switch sooner!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I re-joined and streamed for the first time under my new account today and had.... 2 people in my room. I was astounded at the fact they don't seem to give new models a traffic boost like many of the other sites do. I'd love to have experienced even a fraction of the traffic that you got. What time did you go live?

Upvote 0
Wow! I re-joined and streamed for the first time under my new account today and had.... 2 people in my room. I was astounded at the fact they don't seem to give new models a traffic boost like many of the other sites do. I'd love to have experienced even a fraction of the traffic that you got. What time did you go live?
i didnt get much traffic today for my first time but it was brief. made about $30 lol. didnt realize the share that streamate takes but alas it's a business. i like that it's in dollar not tokens tho!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.