AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

1 browser to 8 sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
Hey everybody, i was reading one topic about flashless broadcasting and somebody wrote that is site imshinemodel.com which is browser which redirects your stream to 8 pages: cb,stripchat,bonga and more. This is what is written there:
-Working on multiple sites is easy. All controls in one window.
-No hidden fees, % or other charges from models. We don't make money on ShineModel and we will not do it in the future. Because we also create other services for models with which you can further monetize your audience.

I copied those two descriptions above from that page.

I entered that site and even create account and wanted download that browser but when i clicked: DOWNLOAD i got warning from chrome: this file can damage your computer.Are you sure to continue?

Anybody hear about it? Idea of that page is really WOW but question: if its safe, and no to hack our accounts.....

Hey everybody, i was reading one topic about flashless broadcasting and somebody wrote that is site imshinemodel.com which is browser which redirects your stream to 8 pages: cb,stripchat,bonga and more. This is what is written there:
-Working on multiple sites is easy. All controls in one window.
-No hidden fees, % or other charges from models. We don't make money on ShineModel and we will not do it in the future. Because we also create other services for models with which you can further monetize your audience.

I copied those two descriptions above from that page.

I entered that site and even create account and wanted download that browser but when i clicked: DOWNLOAD i got warning from chrome: this file can damage your computer.Are you sure to continue?

Anybody hear about it? Idea of that page is really WOW but question: if its safe, and no to hack our accounts.....

yes they are legit

Hi yes I use there browser it’s awesome all legit I’ve been payed same as usual if your not sure contact there support its great it’s something to do with them being new that the warning comes up wish I had new about this browser way before ❤️

Can anyone tell me how shine is different from splitcam. I know that splitcam is a broadcasting software. But isnt shine achieving the same?

What it looks like is that it is a restreaming service. They created their own browser based on the chrome engine to have more smooth user experience. By doing things this way they have more control over things.

I tried it, I just broadcasted on CB, So far I have had a laggy experience on CB.

Also, the preview for me did not work for some reason.

It's a good concept.

From what I've read, this site is more for organizing your chats from all the sites you're splitcamming on so you don't have to manage multiple windows for chat rooms. It makes your screen more concise.

What it looks like is that it is a restreaming service. They created their own browser based on the chrome engine to have more smooth user experience. By doing things this way they have more control over things.

I tried it, I just broadcasted on CB, So far I have had a laggy experience on CB.

It's a good concept.

It's a good concept.
It’s great I’ve been using for about 3 weeks now did you follow there setup for obs if it’s laggy contact support they will help as it shouldn’t be and yes I have all my chats grouped together bongacams sc cb mfc and camsoda so much easier to read

It’s great I’ve been using for about 3 weeks now did you follow there setup for obs if it’s laggy contact support they will help as it shouldn’t be and yes I have all my chats grouped together bongacams sc cb mfc and camsoda so much easier to read
Also for the preview you have to setup obs virtual cam all instructions are underneath were you click to go on line it’s downloadable

good question. for me it sounds weird... software ok but site ? and totally for free>?
We create a separate service and this service will generate a separate income for the models. And it won't affect ShineModel in any way, so it will remain absolutely free for model with full functionality.

Here, we will definitely tell you the details of this additional service during launching it, and we will answer all questions.

Sorry for the late reply

Status
Not open for further replies.