AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

12 days later... still not approved?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2021
Hi there,

12 days ago I signed up for a studio account. After signing up and filling everything in... I get a message that we need 3 models to start our studio account.

I only have 1 model, so I told them.

Just keep getting automated messages back that I need 3 models.

I say YES I UNDERSTAND but we only have 1 model... so how we can get her to stream without our studio account. We don't need a studio account. Just want to let her start on her own.

Crickets.

Created a model account from scratch without our studio account. 10 days later still nothing. Then I get a message that this is a studio account, not a model account... which is not true. Now for many days I haven't heard anything again.

Is it normal for Streamate support to be slow? I want to be respectful but she needs to start making money and there's nothing I can do to help. I'm just sitting on my hands. On the website it says that approval takes 5 business days max.

I had an account approval take almost 3 weeks. Sometimes they get backed up on approvals.

Upvote 0
Hi there,

12 days ago I signed up for a studio account. After signing up and filling everything in... I get a message that we need 3 models to start our studio account.

I only have 1 model, so I told them.

Just keep getting automated messages back that I need 3 models.

I say YES I UNDERSTAND but we only have 1 model... so how we can get her to stream without our studio account. We don't need a studio account. Just want to let her start on her own.

Crickets.

Created a model account from scratch without our studio account. 10 days later still nothing. Then I get a message that this is a studio account, not a model account... which is not true. Now for many days I haven't heard anything again.

Is it normal for Streamate support to be slow? I want to be respectful but she needs to start making money and there's nothing I can do to help. I'm just sitting on my hands. On the website it says that approval takes 5 business days max.
Hi there, message me if you're from Europe. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.