AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

13 reasons why

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017
Twitter Username
@neaeraayas
Chaturbate Username
riftaa
Has anyone watched it yet?
if you didnt then id recommend this tv show for you.. its about a girl in high school she commited suicide but left 13 recording in every recording there is a reason why she suicided.

whats your thought if you watched it already (dont spoil the others)

I got hooked on it immediately, spread it out watching an episode or two a night over a couple weeks.

Loved it, though it was sort of high school drama series aimed at a younger audience than I am. :D I even cried during one intense episode.

Reactions: Lexi Emerson
I haven't finished it yet but so far netflix has done really good with it. I read the book back in high school and it is a really good read. Even if you don't watch the show you guys should definitely read the book. It kind of reminds me of perks of being a wallflower another good book!

Status
Not open for further replies.