AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

130,000 tip on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit! Congratulations to her! Large tips are rare on CB. Biggest tip I've ever received on there was 2000 once and 1000 a couple of times and that was a long time ago. I dream of getting a tip that size! :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
big tips on cb are not that rare, saw one model get a total of 20k in about 30 minutes , made up of a 13k, 5k and the rest in more 'normal' size tips (all from the same guy), and if memory serves the record before was 110k

eddielaw1971 said:
big tips on cb are not that rare, saw one model get a total of 20k in about 30 minutes , made up of a 13k, 5k and the rest in more 'normal' size tips (all from the same guy), and if memory serves the record before was 110k

Sigh... :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
eddielaw1971 said:

Maybe they're not rare, but they're far more common on MFC. I've been on CB over a year and I've watched lots of other models too, and I've only seen 4 digit tips a few times. I've never seen a 5 digit tip ion there with my own eyes, although I've seen a couple screenshots of them posted on models' profiles.

Reactions: AnabelleLeigh
Tipper asked to stay anonymous, but if you go to the model's profile, she has it posted on there. Why stay anonymous then? lol Would be awesome to receive a tip that high! :)

sexyvanessa4u said:
eddielaw1971 said:

Maybe they're not rare, but they're far more common on MFC. I've been on CB over a year and I've watched lots of other models too, and I've only seen 4 digit tips a few times. I've never seen a 5 digit tip ion there with my own eyes, although I've seen a couple screenshots of them posted on models' profiles.

I get 4 digit tips a few times a week, and from different people, not rare at all. I think a lot of models feel like the guys on CB are cheaper, so they dont go for the big tips as much as on MFC, but the big tippers are for sure there. :)

I get four digit tips in three digit lots. For example, guys will tip a total of 1000 in 10 x 100 or 4 x 250. I like this as it keeps the tips flowing and the room interesting.

So any of you guys planning on dropping 130,000 tokens on me, make sure you have a few hours spare to do it 250 at a time ;)

sexyvanessa4u said:
Tipper asked to stay anonymous, but if you go to the model's profile, she has it posted on there. Why stay anonymous then? lol Would be awesome to receive a tip that high! :)

It might be that the model posted it on her profile without his knowing (what's etiquette about posting screenshots of big tips, anyway?), or he changed his mind between when the site posted it and when she posted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.