AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

15-31st peroid payments CB COSMO

• Thread starter Deleted member 47711
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 47711

Hello!

I just wanted to ask if anyone already has gotten their payments from Chaturbate for 15-31st period of September to COSMO PAYMENT?

Just was wondering because last time I received them withing the same day but now it's been two days!

Thanks!

EDIT: Wrong place! Should have posted it specifically in Chaturbate section. Sorry!

Hello!

I just wanted to ask if anyone already has gotten their payments from Chaturbate for 15-31st period of September to COSMO PAYMENT?

Just was wondering because last time I received them withing the same day but now it's been two days!

Thanks!

EDIT: Wrong place! Should have posted it specifically in Chaturbate section. Sorry!
did u get the payment? also you have any idea if they allow now daily pay if u have cosmo set at payment method?

Status
Not open for further replies.