AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 quick questions about referral links?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Nova

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
www.sextpanther.com
Twitter Username
@naomi_nova_
Chaturbate Username
Naomi_Nova
Hi there. I'm still pretty new so bear with me, lol.

How do I find the correct link to give a member if they are willing to create a new account for me, so I can receive the extra 20% from their token purchases? I can find the "linking codes" page after I click on the "Affiliate" link at the bottom, but there are a lot of links on that page! Lol, help!!

Also, when watching some of the other girls I've seen them say that the link won't work unless you clear a certain browser setting -- clearing the cache, maybe? Can anyone confirm this for me?

I wanna make the whole process as easy for the guy as possible. :)

Thanks for any info! :h:

You want to look at the THIRD table down, and I would ALWAYS recommend them linking back to YOUR profile, whether you're online or offline.

The third table down (about midway):
"Join Page and Redirect to Room"
On the right of that is an input box, type YOUR username into it, and then click "SUBMIT" and use that link.
Then, whether you are online or offline and they use it, they should redirect back to your room after registering.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info, everyone.
I kind of figured it was a way of "skirting around the rules," so to speak. But it's literally my first rodeo so thank you for taking the time to answer my questions! Must not be too high up on CB's radar if they let so many people get away with doing it? Hopefully the incognito browser trick is all that needs to be done for it to work properly.

Thanks again!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.