AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

2 step verification not accepting 6 digit code

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 27, 2021
Hi @punker barbie , I recently purchased a new IPhone 13 and sold my old phone , I thought my google Authenticator was transferred properly but now the 6 digit code isn’t being accepted on the 2 step verification. I have sent support a few pictures for verification as they asked, does it take a bit of time for them to validate the pics I send? Thanks for any help you can give me . Ticket number (18430892)

Thank you so much,

bigirl1979

Is there anyway to bypass this verification system as I have been blocked out of my account for 2 weeks now and nobody is contacting me.

Upvote 0
Is there anyway to bypass this verification system as I have been blocked out of my account for 2 weeks now and nobody is contacting me.
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team
hey @punker barbie i have been trying to get your attention about my banned account with alot of tokens can you please help me get it back please user name 'dadyschlong' i wrote support soo many email not responding my latest ticket number is 18684869

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.