AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

200 to 1000 a day through different sites?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2017
I know it's very much impossible to earn that amount of money from one site alone apparently, so could it be done by basically camming all day long (if you are unemployed like me) through different sites 3 hours each?

I know that's sounds like too much but if you really need the money like me then it has to be done. I'm already a member of 5 camming sites, what else do I need to do? Have you been able to work all day and pull this amount of money easily?

It isn't at all impossible to earn that on one site in a shift so I'm not sure where you're getting your info from. 1000$ can be high obviously but not impossible and lots of people here including myself have done it. Did high earning days happen right away with little work for me ? Not at all

In my opinion, it's better to focus your energy and cultivate a following on one site than hopping around on a bunch. To make better $: that takes time and devotion

If you're looking for a quick "easy" buck camming isn't like that.

Actually, you can splitcam between more than 5 sites at one time and you make more than 200. However, I would not suggest this to someone not used to split camming tons of sites. Most people do two at a time but I do between 4 to 9 sites at once. However, it can wear on your body and mind. So, you must eat a proper diet, workout, and focus on your goals on the day to do hardcore split camming. You can also go on the phone and make 250 per day like me.Now, some days....I made more than 250 over the phone but I have been at it for almost 14 years :) Sex work is not easy money either and you must work it pretty well Good luck ;).

I know it's very much impossible to earn that amount of money from one site alone apparently, so could it be done by basically camming all day long (if you are unemployed like me) through different sites 3 hours each?

I know that's sounds like too much but if you really need the money like me then it has to be done. I'm already a member of 5 camming sites, what else do I need to do? Have you been able to work all day and pull this amount of money easily?

I have heard of cam splitting before but I tried it and it goes black in one site and fine through the ones but maybe I haven't learned the trick yet...I don't have a phone so I guess that's out of the question. Yes, keeping a balance is very important and dedicating time to yourself keeps you sane for the next day. I wonder how can you keep with so many chatroom requests at the same time? Being asked to do a dance in one site while touching your boobs in site 2 and a request for something freaky in site 3?

I have heard of cam splitting before but I tried it and it goes black in one site and fine through the ones but maybe I haven't learned the trick yet...I don't have a phone so I guess that's out of the question. Yes, keeping a balance is very important and dedicating time to yourself keeps you sane for the next day. I wonder how can you keep with so many chatroom requests at the same time? Being asked to do a dance in one site while touching your boobs in site 2 and a request for something freaky in site 3?

In general most veteran cam girls don't recommend split camming. Since it can make you less $ overall being distracted and trying to keep up and is off putting to viewers to hear you talking about stuff that isn't on the site their on and hearing different noises. So you don't get to see the full potential of being 100% on one site. Keeping up with one chat room can be difficult enough but for someone just starting maintaining multiple rooms could be very hard . I know some girls here will say it's possible but I have yet to see any major success stated from anyone who has done it. I know even after 4 years of camming and being generally good at multi tasking I'd be a hurricane split camming. Peeking in on a split cam room you often see members saying "who are you talking to?/what are you talking about?/I hear tip noises from 'other site' it doesn't seem to go smoothly. From a members point of view: it can look impersonal if you're juggling multiple sites at once instead of performing for one main audience.

Mermaidwhit,
I have been working in this industry for 13 1/2 years. I learned how to multitasked as phone sex operator and texter. For example, I log into my multiple phone sex accounts, play second life for cash, and text two men at one time. This is a skill that was taught to me as newbie pso (phone sex operator) and apply to camming. Also, I work a lot of PPM or Foreign sites such as Rude, CamContacts,and Niteflirt (I do not splitcam there). Guys do not ask me to dance nor touch my boobs because I am a non-nude domme. Men do not request such things from me as cam model. Dommes often do not get the same requests as vanilla cam models.Often if I have a private request, then I put the rest my rooms on notice. I do the same thing as pso and texter. One call comes in, the rest be put on busy until I come back. It can be done but I am a different type of cam model :)

Last edited:
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Well, guys never complained about me split camming because of my multitask skills. However, I would have to say there is a reason why they do not complain. I work at a lot ppm and foreign sites. My customers if they take my private than I put the rest of the cam sites on hold. It is the same method that I apply to phone sex and texting respectfully. I walk away with more than 250 per day doing this in cam .However, I make more doing this on phone sex and texting..I would say that split camming would be different if I worked on American sites or free chat sites only. However, it works and doubles my cash in the long run on foreign and PPM sites. :) For example, I could still get tipped during my private lobby shows on Rude while doing my show on CamContacts. Splitcam also helps me as part-time cam model make the maximum amount of money. ;)

In general most veteran cam girls don't recommend split camming. Since it can make you less $ overall being distracted and trying to keep up and is off putting to viewers to hear you talking about stuff that isn't on the site their on and hearing different noises. So you don't get to see the full potential of being 100% on one site. Keeping up with one chat room can be difficult enough but for someone just starting maintaining multiple rooms could be very hard . I know some girls here will say it's possible but I have yet to see any major success stated from anyone who has done it. I know even after 4 years of camming and being generally good at multi tasking I'd be a hurricane split camming. Peeking in on a split cam room you often see members saying "who are you talking to?/what are you talking about?/I hear tip noises from 'other site' it doesn't seem to go smoothly. From a members point of view: it can look impersonal if you're juggling multiple sites at once instead of performing for one main audience.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Carmita Bonita
Days in that range are for sure possible but it takes time, hard work, and building favorites. If you're in a situation where you're looking for quick cash, I recommend signing with Boleyn Models as they can do daily payouts for you and get cash in your hands faster than waiting on checks in the mail or payoneer.

The money may look easy but it doesn't always come in big chunks or particularly quick. Even now I've had days where I've worked 3 hours and walked away with less than $50, though they've gotten more and more rare as I've taken time to build an audience on Streamate.

Status
Not open for further replies.