AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

3 days in finally had a really great show.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllysaJayden

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 10, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
allysajaydenxox.com
Twitter Username
@AllysaJaydenxox
MFC Username
AllysaJayden
Chaturbate Username
allysajaydenxo
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000326327/AllysaJaydenxo/
Its 3:30 am EST time where I am.. My roomates asleep and I have no one to talk too. So I'm turning to you guys. Ill give this some context i tried camming 2 years ago and as comedians call it i bombed no matter what I tried...
I felt horrible, the worst.
I'll admit it I even wondered if I was pretty or entertaing enough.
My roomate was really worried and asked me to stop.
Fast forward 2 years and a bit later and....
Tonight was awesome!!OmG✌ my first day was a little over 300tkns(not bad), second was a smidge over 500 (not bad)...
Tonight was over 2000... Holy shitballs I damn near fainted when I looked at my token stats... It may be a fluke or I'm getting better socially. Im a stripper and I used to have stage fright the barf inducing kind. Also did a skype show today and made enought to buy a webcam tripod, fancy shit took me an hour to find the one for my cam.
This is in no way a brag post its just my civvy friends don't get me. And I cant exactly yell in to the streets like a loon.

Love and butt squeezes,
AllysaJayden

Ps what does it mean if 3 day in my cam score is 845? That thing is confusing af.

Camscore is the rate you receive tokens for your broadcasting time, an average for the last 60 days.
The faster tokens are received for your time broadcasting on MFC the bigger your camscore.
Camscore is the default used by MFC for the order of placement for models online.
Around 600 camscore is the average, so you are better then average.

For more information, read the MFC camscore wiki page and for some tips to keep camscore up, checkout the camgirlwiki.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AllysaJayden
Doesn't surprise me in the least. Yes, you are pretty...lets be honest, you are not just hot, you're HAWT! Entertaining? Apparently so, last night proved that, right? Approachable? Check the "YEPPERS" box on that one. Sexy? Are you freaking' kidding me??? That's a stupid question and doesn't deserve an answer but I will anyway, FUCK YES!

You'll never know if you're cut out to cam until you really try. Really try. I guess one can thankful for a roommate that gets worried when they think they see something wrong with you, but that doesn't necessarily mean that they're right...so far it seems they're wrong. Go out and do you, last night proves you can do it.

Question for you Allysa. You seem to have discreetly hid your face in all your social media. Now that you are a cam model, it's only a matter of time before that becomes pointless. For that end, perhaps you may want to separate your cam name from other things you do? This is just an observation so perhaps you're okay with it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.