AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

30% Model Pay?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2023
I've just been approved for Streamate. After a strenuous vetting process, I find myself asking if I even want to deal with them!

30% is too >insert curse word of choice< low to pay your models!!!! 40% is low but doable.

Do they not value their models? I have my rates set at $5.99/$6.99. That's the same as I have on Flirt4Free, where I get 50%

I haven't cammed for several years and will join a mega site like MFC or Chaturbate once I upgrade myself and my little iMac from 2015. Lol.

This is just me venting... Has the low payout percentage created a dent in your earnings? Is Streamate still worth it?

When you are ready to join Chaturbate, you have 7 days from the moment your account is approved to get as much cam time in as possible to get maximum followers, your first week will make you feel like a potential millionaire, but it will drop off significantly. Play dumb as hell and ask viewers how you should run your room to get their interest, knowing full well you're going to do whatever the hell you want to do any way. Good luck!

Upvote 0
Thank you @Vixxen81

How long have you worked on Chaturbate? Do they run a lot of contests and have drawings that include more than just the top handful of models?
Hi :) I have been a model on Chaturbate for 10 years, my 10th anniversary is coming up this March 8th. I'm one of the handful of OG Chaturbate models left and have gone through and weathered every change they have made on the site.

If you're in the number one spot for an hour, you earn an extra $11. They run contests around holidays but you have to be willing to post on Twitter and give them 100% agency over the content you post for that contest. Meaning they can use it forever. The prizes range from physical equipment to 10,000 tokens deposited into your account.

If you are an American model you will be able to switch to daily payouts once your initial two payout periods are completed (1st of the month to the 15th, 16th to the 30/31st).

Upvote 0
I've just been approved for Streamate. After a strenuous vetting process, I find myself asking if I even want to deal with them!

30% is too >insert curse word of choice< low to pay your models!!!! 40% is low but doable.

Do they not value their models? I have my rates set at $5.99/$6.99. That's the same as I have on Flirt4Free, where I get 50%

I haven't cammed for several years and will join a mega site like MFC or Chaturbate once I upgrade myself and my little iMac from 2015. Lol.

This is just me venting... Has the low payout percentage created a dent in your earnings? Is Streamate still worth it?
you'll have to stream and see what you earn and whether it's worth it for you. i've been around for a while and i admit i'm a lazy cammer. i want to wake up, log on, work, log off. i dont want to do any of my own promotion, deal with social media, anything outside of just streaming. i want the site to handle all my traffic on my behalf. so it works for me because the site is earning their cut for me, but it might not be worth it for the next person

Upvote 0
you'll have to stream and see what you earn and whether it's worth it for you. i've been around for a while and i admit i'm a lazy cammer. i want to wake up, log on, work, log off. i dont want to do any of my own promotion, deal with social media, anything outside of just streaming. i want the site to handle all my traffic on my behalf. so it works for me because the site is earning their cut for me, but it might not be worth it for the next person
After you posted this it took me several hours to think on it, and I am also a lazy cammer. Not because I don't know how to do my job, but because I'm intimidated by the promotion aspect of it all. I don't want to go viral, but I do want to be successful.

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Upvote 0

It's worth it. Been there for 11 years. It has put food on the table, payed for trips, clothes, rent, transportation and much more. It's slow now, inflation. I had those rates back in 2015 or so. That's too low in my opinion.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.