AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

4 Years on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_pilya_

Cam Model
Sep 30, 2017
Philippines
Chaturbate Username
_pilya_
First of all, I want to thank @AmberCutie and all the contributors on this furom for the wealth of information that it has given me.

Today is my 4rth year in CB and it has been a life changing experience. I started in a studio and became independent and got banned for looking too young. It was a blessing in disguise because it led me to this furom and the issue was fixed.

My first year it was just go on cam and try to satisfy all my tippers, this burnt me out and I knew I have to change how I go on front of the cam. I decided to go non nude and just tease as best as I can and hoping/praying I still would receive some income. To my surprise I actually built a following whom just visits me for who I am, this was a big moral booster. Fast forward, now Im in my 4rth year, still learning but enjoying going online because I do what I want to do, and my Friends and regulars supports me.

---thank you---

_pilya_

Hi Pilya I have seen you on Chaturbate and you do really well on there and I would say one of the top models. Did you do well from the beginning or was it gradually?. I have been on there 6 weeks and hardly earning any money. I get a lot of tips but mainly small amounts. I am tempted to give it up 🤷‍♀️.

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
Upvote 0
Hi Pilya I have seen you on Chaturbate and you do really well on there and I would say one of the top models. Did you do well from the beginning or was it gradually?. I have been on there 6 weeks and hardly earning any money. I get a lot of tips but mainly small amounts. I am tempted to give it up 🤷‍♀️.
Thank you, I do enjoy broadcasting and being with my guests and friends. Definitely it was not an overnight success to have my regular friends to visit me and surely it took some time. I do want to say, be consistent of your time working, find that period of the day that works best for you and then be consistent broadcasting, you want your viewers to know when you will be online and not be looking for you, some post schedules but never followed them.

I do spend a lot of time broadcasting, but I enjoy it! I believe if you don’t like what you are doing your viewers will surely see it and they will just move on to the next room.

Last, I would recommend is be confident and believe in yourself. In the time I worked there are a lot of negatives that comes into my room, simply kick, silence or banned. never let it build. I’m In Asia, English is my 3rd language and its not perfect, there are a lot more beautiful models out there as I admire them, but I have to believe in myself and be confident.

Upvote 0
Thank you, I do enjoy broadcasting and being with my guests and friends. Definitely it was not an overnight success to have my regular friends to visit me and surely it took some time. I do want to say, be consistent of your time working, find that period of the day that works best for you and then be consistent broadcasting, you want your viewers to know when you will be online and not be looking for you, some post schedules but never followed them.

I do spend a lot of time broadcasting, but I enjoy it! I believe if you don’t like what you are doing your viewers will surely see it and they will just move on to the next room.

Last, I would recommend is be confident and believe in yourself. In the time I worked there are a lot of negatives that comes into my room, simply kick, silence or banned. never let it build. I’m In Asia, English is my 3rd language and its not perfect, there are a lot more beautiful models out there as I admire them, but I have to believe in myself and be confident.
Thank you for your reply.
I think this is my problem that I lack confidence but I do enjoy it. You do seem like you are having fun and you really enjoy the work, they love you.
I always wonder if I am going to be prepared to do enough to earn money as I will be more of a vanilla show and it's nice to see you are can still get a lot of viewers and good tips without doing too much in public chat.
I think I need to be a bit more firmer with the negative ones with their 'You will never get viewers if you don't do this or that' but basically all they are doing is trying to get me to do something they like but without tipping.
Thanks for the advice ❤.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.