AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

4days struggling.. maybe it just me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2021
I stream like 3 to 5 hours..but I've been struggling to view's and tip.. in my 4days of broadcasting in cb didn't receive tip even 1token lol as in ZERO in 4days..ive been working in cb for 1 year now.. i remember I didn't use the whole 7 days new tag before because I've been busy that time.. and went back like 1 month ago I guess.. so fast forward when I came back and focus to cb I really struggle a lot to the tip and gaining followers because I'm new to camming but then this is the first time that I'm zero tip in straight 4 days.. I experience like two days zero tip aswell always in every month but after that unlucky day, in the next day would be my lucky day with tips and pvt..since day 1 of bein zero tip I just like ohw this is only 2 days! smile self that's what I'm saying to myself 😅 I also dance sing naked and everything to attract users but nothing.. I'm planning to change my username maybe it can help? or start a new account again? any advice? THANK YOU 💕

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: anabeauty37
I stream like 3 to 5 hours..but I've been struggling to view's and tip.. in my 4days of broadcasting in cb didn't receive tip even 1token lol as in ZERO in 4days..ive been working in cb for 1 year now..i remember I didn't use the whole 7 days new tag before because I've been busy that time.. and went back like 1 month ago I guess.. so fast forward when I came back and focus to cb I really struggle a lot with tip and gaining followers because I'm new to camming but then this is the first time that I'm zero tip in straight 4 days.. I experience like two days zero tip aswell always in every month but after that unlucky day, in the next day would be my lucky day with tips and pvt..since day 1 of bein zero tip I just like ohw this is only 2 days! smile self that's what I'm saying to myself 😅 I also dance sing naked and everything to attract users but nothing.. I'm planning to change my username maybe it can help? or start a new account again? any advice? THANK YOU 💕
It is impossible not to get at least 1 tk in 3-5 hours of 4 days!! Surely something happens to your computer / laptop,You really have to get in touch with Cb support,they check and tell you what is wrong.

Reactions: newbiecammodel
there only 1 user tip me since my first broadcast of this month and I only had 25 tokens on my account now 😅 then now 4days straight zero tokens

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: blayze_noir
It is impossible not to get at least 1 tk in 3-5 hours of 4 days!! Surely something happens to your computer / laptop,You really have to get in touch with Cb support,they check and tell you what is wrong.
I will give this day a chance if its really nothing then I should write to the support maybe I have problem on something..

Reactions: classy_medeeea
I will give this day a chance if its really nothing then I should write to the support maybe I have problem on something..
I do not understand why you should give a chance another day to see that you do not get any today nor 1tk, when you can during this what you write here, to write to support to verify your account!?!?

there only 1 user tip me since my first broadcast of this month and I only had 25 tokens on my account now 😅 then now 4days straight zero tokens
I have very many days like this where I stream for 2-3 or more hours and have zero tips. Then I have a day where I make over 1000 tokens in an hour. I lurk on cams of many different types to see what others are doing to make tips, and see that many others are having the same problem. There is one model I watch who had hundreds of viewers and was making thousands in tips a few months ago. Now when I lurk in her room while I am streaming she is also struggling to make any tips.

Reactions: Olive
I have very many days like this where I stream for 2-3 or more hours and have zero tips. Then I have a day where I make over 1000 tokens in an hour. I lurk on cams of many different types to see what others are doing to make tips, and see that many others are having the same problem. There is one model I watch who had hundreds of viewers and was making thousands in tips a few months ago. Now when I lurk in her room while I am streaming she is also struggling to make any tips.
I asked my friends aswell the 2 is in good situation in cb.. but the other one is unlucky like me since the month of May begins..maybe this situation is really happening to others..a bit sad because I do my make up for 1hour and efforts for hours then nothing..but maybe this only for now..or maybe there's a solution for this? or just be patient..

I asked my friends aswell the 2 is in good situation in cb.. but the other one is unlucky like me since the month of May begins..maybe this situation is really happening to others..a bit sad because I do my make up for 1hour and efforts for hours then nothing..but maybe this only for now..or maybe there's a solution for this? or just be patient..
Not everyone is a success right away. Be patient and give it some more time to grow.

And, I think it depends on your intentions: are you intending to do camming as your primary income or as additional income. I do it as additional because I have 1 main job and a couple of other side jobs. I use camming as something extra to do when I am not doing something else. I have a pretty regular schedule, so instead of sitting around relaxing and watching TV or something I get online and stream.

If you want to do this as a main job you have to think of it as starting your own "straight" business. Are you on Insta or Twitter or FB or reddit or wherever else promoting your page and telling people you are online?

Think of yourself like a store that sells something that many other stores sell. Or you are like a band. You have to find a way to tell people what is unique about you and why they need to pay for your service. If you were a store, just because see your sign doesn't mean that people will stop in and see you. Or if you were a band, just because you put out an album that doesn't mean people will buy it.

You have to do the extra work to tell people that you exist and how to find you and why they should buy your service. I do the minimum because of the time I need for my other stuff, but I realize I could be doing better if I got on all these other services to do the marketing and promotion. Maybe you could, too. If you are already doing this, then you are probably on the right track but just need to give it time.

There are a quite a few threads on here and million articles online about how to market and promote yourself as a cam model.

I wish you the best of luck and success!

It has been slow all around, I do PSO work in addition to starting over in camming and even with PSO work, it is slow. Stay with it though and contact support as well, because no tips in 4 days, does not sound right.

Not everyone is a success right away. Be patient and give it some more time to grow.

And, I think it depends on your intentions: are you intending to do camming as your primary income or as additional income. I do it as additional because I have 1 main job and a couple of other side jobs. I use camming as something extra to do when I am not doing something else. I have a pretty regular schedule, so instead of sitting around relaxing and watching TV or something I get online and stream.

If you want to do this as a main job you have to think of it as starting your own "straight" business. Are you on Insta or Twitter or FB or reddit or wherever else promoting your page and telling people you are online?

Think of yourself like a store that sells something that many other stores sell. Or you are like a band. You have to find a way to tell people what is unique about you and why they need to pay for your service. If you were a store, just because see your sign doesn't mean that people will stop in and see you. Or if you were a band, just because you put out an album that doesn't mean people will buy it.

You have to do the extra work to tell people that you exist and how to find you and why they should buy your service. I do the minimum because of the time I need for my other stuff, but I realize I could be doing better if I got on all these other services to do the marketing and promotion. Maybe you could, too. If you are already doing this, then you are probably on the right track but just need to give it time.

There are a quite a few threads on here and million articles online about how to market and promote yourself as a cam model.

I wish you the best of luck and success!
All very good advice. You have to really treat it as a job. In addition to camming and OF a few hrs per day, I spend 1-2 hrs day working twitter and IG. Before I go on cam I give about 1 hour notice to my Twitter and OF followers, that seems to help. u really gotta interact with your fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.