AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

50 tokens = Does not vibrate lovense?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Just wondering if anyone else experiences this or if they have but managed to solve it and how?
I know of a few models that have had this problem and just "accept" it.
But for some reason, a single 50-token tip does not vibrate the Lovense toys, and in the settings, there is nothing conflicting.
For example, the model I see now has the problem: her "specials" (earthquake etc) are all above 100tks / random is 28, and 38, and then her regular is 1-9, 10-49, 50-99... nothing is conflicting so it SHOULD work, yet does not.

I don't know if the models have reported the problem themselves. Should I officially report this as a bug? I am unsure if it's an SC problem or Lovense.

@Charlie_SC Not sure if this is something models have reported or not, or if you guys can look into it, but it's definitely a problem - hopefully others here can mention if they had the problem or know anyone that does/did

I have this pb as well. Whenever i receive a single tip of 50 tks my toys never vibrates but it shows the amount of Time. Sometimes i just press the button on Domi so the member doesnt feel like he is scamed or something and then i let them know that a spare 50 will run my toys.
I even wrote to lovense support but i never got an accurate answer.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I have this pb as well. Whenever i receive a single tip of 50 tks my toys never vibrates but it shows the amount of Time. Sometimes i just press the button on Domi so the member doesnt feel like he is scamed or something and then i let them know that a spare 50 will run my toys.
I even wrote to lovense support but i never got an accurate answer.

That is exactly what one of the models would do too - she would do the vibration herself, but she would explain tot he guy/s that it doesn't work and that she is doing the "test" to herself for him.

Upvote 0
Just wondering if anyone else experiences this or if they have but managed to solve it and how?
I know of a few models that have had this problem and just "accept" it.
But for some reason, a single 50-token tip does not vibrate the Lovense toys, and in the settings, there is nothing conflicting.
For example, the model I see now has the problem: her "specials" (earthquake etc) are all above 100tks / random is 28, and 38, and then her regular is 1-9, 10-49, 50-99... nothing is conflicting so it SHOULD work, yet does not.

I don't know if the models have reported the problem themselves. Should I officially report this as a bug? I am unsure if it's an SC problem or Lovense.

@Charlie_SC Not sure if this is something models have reported or not, or if you guys can look into it, but it's definitely a problem - hopefully others here can mention if they had the problem or know anyone that does/did
50 tokens works fine in my friend's room. but she does have it set as a value to trigger a pattern, maybe that is the difference.

Upvote 0
50 tokens works fine in my friend's room. but she does have it set as a value to trigger a pattern, maybe that is the difference.

Hopefully, someone can try to test this if possible.
It would be interesting to know, although I would still say it's a bug, but at least then it could be "workable" in the sense that make one of the patterns (or rand?) that amount.

Upvote 0
Hopefully, someone can try to test this if possible.
It would be interesting to know, although I would still say it's a bug, but at least then it could be "workable" in the sense that make one of the patterns (or rand?) that amount.
Ask the model in your example to set it as a pattern as a test?

Upvote 0
Ask the model in your example to set it as a pattern as a test?

The one i recently spoke to who mentioned it and the reason I made this is with a studio, so I am unsure if she even knows how, but I can try. But it'd probably be easier/faster for someone else who knows what they are doing to try - or for SC to test it

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
The best person to test this is one of our Support agents with the model directly.

Please advise the model to contact our Support team so we can check the account and help her with solving the problem and/or provide assistance with her settings.
Alternatively, if it is in fact an issue, we can forward it to our Technical team for further investigation.

Upvote 0
I know one model had previously contacted support but I think she gave up, but I am not sure exactly. I told the other one that she needs to contact support because I can't do it for her, she said "thanks for the info", so I am unsure if she will contact them/you - she is the one who is with a studio.

I think many models just can't be bothered with such a small thing, so I hope someone who has this problem can/will contact support and try let it get figured out. The fact it isn't just happening to one model surely means it's a bug on one end (lovense or stripchat).

@mysteriousgirl_007 hopefully you can contact support for us and try resolve it all out so they can fix it

Upvote 0
I know one model had previously contacted support but I think she gave up, but I am not sure exactly. I told the other one that she needs to contact support because I can't do it for her, she said "thanks for the info", so I am unsure if she will contact them/you - she is the one who is with a studio.

I think many models just can't be bothered with such a small thing, so I hope someone who has this problem can/will contact support and try let it get figured out. The fact it isn't just happening to one model surely means it's a bug on one end (lovense or stripchat).

@mysteriousgirl_007 hopefully you can contact support for us and try resolve it all out so they can fix it
It could also be a common "misconfiguration" on a number of models' end.

I am curious to know the actual situation/solution.

Upvote 0
It could also be a common "misconfiguration" on a number of models' end.

I am curious to know the actual situation/solution.

It could be, but usually the only way I can understand this happening is when you have 2 conflicting tip amounts for it: for example 50 for special earthquake, but then also 1-50 for another.
So then it sometimes randomly chooses one to select or doesn't work at all.

Fingers crossed someone can contact support and get it working and solved though, no matter what - it'd be nice if it is a simple setting they are accidentally doing wrong

Upvote 0
By default 50 is setup to pause the queue. Let's say you have 1-99 set for 2-seconds low vibrations. Even though it's inclusive of 50, 50 is set to pause by default. Either change the pause number or remove the pause option.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 5.13.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 5.13.12 PM.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
By default 50 is setup to pause the queue. Let's say you have 1-99 set for 2-seconds low vibrations. Even though it's inclusive of 50, 50 is set to pause by default. Either change the pause number or remove the pause option.

In these rooms there is no "pause" listed on the menu, so I assume that means they do have it disabled, right? or does the pause option not display in the menu on stripchat?

Edit:
Plus when the 50 is tipped it never says anything about "paused" in the chat or on the lovense menu on screen.

Upvote 0
In these rooms there is no "pause" listed on the menu, so I assume that means they do have it disabled, right? or does the pause option not display in the menu on stripchat?

Edit:
Plus when the 50 is tipped it never says anything about "paused" in the chat or on the lovense menu on screen.
It depends on which menu. The one that is repeated on intervals in the room is configured by the model. The one that is a video overlay is the official Lovense one. The model has to transfer all the settings manually to the one in the room. Some don't have room for all the options, or people just forget. If the overlay does not have the 50 tkns pause option, and nothing triggers at 50, then you have a bug.

Upvote 0
It depends on which menu. The one that is repeated on intervals in the room is configured by the model. The one that is a video overlay is the official Lovense one. The model has to transfer all the settings manually to the one in the room. Some don't have room for all the options, or people just forget. If the overlay does not have the 50 tkns pause option, and nothing triggers at 50, then you have a bug.

It's both I am thinking of. I know the one IN the chat, and where you look in the "send tip" section, I have never seen a "pause" option on any model's menu, but obviously, I haven't looked at everyone's. The lady who is with the studio has I think about 10 options total, which is much less than the maximum - I know this because I am looking at another model's right now and she has 19 and also has no"pause" on it (on both the OVERLAY and the SC chat one).

In all situations where I have seen the 50 not working, I have never noticed it say "has tipped to pause the queue" (or whatever the wording is), in both the chat or the overlay.

Sometimes I wish I had a lovense toy just so I could test this stuff myself :rofl:

Reactions: mysteriousgirl_007
Upvote 0
Ok so I just asked this to another model I am friendly with, I told her "I have a random question" then asked if 50 vibrates her toy, she said "no it doesn't"
And then she proceeded to say "I don't know why".
I asked if she has "pause the queue" enabled or disabled, and she has it disabled.

Edit:
And she has nothing on her menu to contradict the 50
1-9
10-49
50-99

Her specials are all over 100 except "random" which is 25 and no "pause" on this menu either

Upvote 0
All my toys work fine with the tip amounts. If lovense is being stupid, make sure it's updated and have her hit "save" again on her lovense settings. For some reason lovense gets hiccups when I go back and forth with different toys and hitting save usually clears the issues even if the levels never changed.

Upvote 0

I Will dig some more once i'll get back home and i Will come back with a feedback. Now im off for holidays 🎄

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
I was having this issue too on 50 and 1000 tip amounts
i found that there was a lovense control setting under the patterns for clearing the que for both 50 and 1000
Untick those and its fixed
hope this helps others

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-07 205053.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-07 205053.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.