AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

a falsified photo ID? HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2019
@punker barbie

My account was banned after 5 days of broadcasting on Chaturbate, then Support asked for additional photos of me and my ID. I uploaded in the next day.

One month later - today, I get email "We have reason to believe that you have provided a falsified photo ID for age verification purposes. "

How is it even possible that my passport is fake. It's a lie!

PLEASE @punker barbie HELP :(

My passport has:

-The passport contains all the information by whom it was issued, in which year.

- My name, date of birth, place of birth are indicated

- Passport Serial Number

- Seal of The Federal Migration Service

- Holograms on the passport

model name: sierraunion

Also many of girls from my country work on Chaturbate without having any issues with verification.

It's even ridiculous to describe My passport... I'm like an idiot, make excuses for YOUR mistake.

@punker barbie If you're going to ask me to upload new photos for Third time of my Passport or any additional photos, then I'm done ... I just wasted about 2 months to get such reply from Support. I'm very frustrated.

I was already frustrated since I got banned during verification process and only after making a post on this forum, CB Support replied to my email and unblocked me with an apology due their mistake.

After unblocking they removed the "NEW" model tag and told me I've existing accounts on CB. And they also wrote me username of that model who was banned at that moment.
It took a week and 4 emails to explain them this is not me and I never had any account on Chaturbate and never been registrated before. And only then they gave me back my "NEW" model tag.

Full story with screenshots is here:

Upvote 0
Work another site. Chaturbate isn't the only Camsite where money is to be made

Reactions: JickyJuly
Upvote 0
It's even ridiculous to describe My passport... I'm like an idiot, make excuses for YOUR mistake.

@punker barbie If you're going to ask me to upload new photos for Third time of my Passport or any additional photos, then I'm done ... I just wasted about 2 months to get such reply from Support. I'm very frustrated.

I was already frustrated since I got banned during verification process and only after making a post on this forum, CB Support replied to my email and unblocked me with an apology due their mistake.

After unblocking they removed the "NEW" model tag and told me I've existing accounts on CB. And they also wrote me username of that model who was banned at that moment.
It took a week and 4 emails to explain them this is not me and I never had any account on Chaturbate and never been registrated before. And only then they gave me back my "NEW" model tag.

Thank you for your interest in broadcasting on Chaturbate. However, your account has been terminated for confirmed violations our the CB platform's terms of service. Further detail has been provided to you via email.

Thank you for your interest in broadcasting on Chaturbate. However, your account has been terminated for confirmed violations our the CB platform's terms of service. Further detail has been provided to you via email.

Upvote 0

Futher detail HAS NOT been provided via email. Could you please provide them once again?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.