AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Few Of My Tip Menu Items and Prices 2020 | Amateur | MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2020
Among The Wildflowers, Nature
Twitter Username
@AshleeRaindrop
MFC Username
AshRaindrop
blow a kiss 3tkns
smoke break 10tkns
feet flash 15tkns
meet my cat 10tkns
pick a song 20tkns
glasses 20tkns
tit flash 20tkns
ass flash 20tkns
oiled tits 35tkns
stand up 50tkns
remove 1 clothing item 100tkns
change outfit 100tkns
snapchat 420tkns
add to my tip menu 25tkns
blow bubbles 25tkns
spanks 25tkns
suck fingers or toes 25 tkns
suck dildo 25tkns

Wow, thanks for posting! This is so helpful for reference. I'm not on MFC but as a new model it's still great to see what people are putting in their menus. I love 3 tokens for Blow a Kiss and that you include "Stand Up"

a few unique items on my menus, since I'm a BDSM-focused model, are:
80 Spank with wooden spoon
50 Ice all over body
10 Clothespin on body
40 Two clothespins on tits
90 Topless Flogging

prices are really subject to change because i'm super new, and still feeling it out.

Reactions: MarieElise
Wow, thanks for posting! This is so helpful for reference. I'm not on MFC but as a new model it's still great to see what people are putting in their menus. I love 3 tokens for Blow a Kiss and that you include "Stand Up"

a few unique items on my menus, since I'm a BDSM-focused model, are:
80 Spank with wooden spoon
50 Ice all over body
10 Clothespin on body
40 Two clothespins on tits
90 Topless Flogging

prices are really subject to change because i'm super new, and still feeling it out.

Jesus... I read that wrong at first. I read it as "80 Spanks with a wooden spoon", I was thinking "damn right that's unique and you must be really into BDSM to want that much from a single tip" lol.
But yes, then I realised 80 tip for a spank..

What does everyone think about doing "specials" for some days/weeks for tip menu items - be it specific ones, or the whole menu? So for example, maybe do a % off because it's a special day, week or month... maybe if you have "workout" items on your list but you're not doing (or maybe if you are doing - depends which works better i guess) a workout show, you could have a % off them for that day?

What kind of "deals" (if any) is good? I am thinking/wondering since stores do it, and other places... they are selling items, and it works when they want to get you to buy specific things. So just curious of people's thoughts on the matter.

Reactions: MarieElise
Over time I’ve noticed that the lower-token, fun, not-so-intense options on a model’s tip menu can be great icebreakers.

Examples (token prices approximate, can vary):

5 - Smile
13 - Blow a kiss
11 - You’re pretty
10 - Eyes (can vary.... close-up, wink, etc)

Not really the kind of tips that pay the rent, but it might help ease a member into the routine of interacting/tipping. And it’s a low-risk way for members to dip their toes in the water, especially if they are new to your room.

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Over time I’ve noticed that the lower-token, fun, not-so-intense options on a model’s tip menu can be great icebreakers.

Examples (token prices approximate, can vary):

5 - Smile
13 - Blow a kiss
11 - You’re pretty
10 - Eyes (can vary.... close-up, wink, etc)

Not really the kind of tips that pay the rent, but it might help ease a member into the routine of interacting/tipping. And it’s a low-risk way for members to dip their toes in the water, especially if they are new to your room.

I see some models get a lot of these smaller tips which build up to hundreds over the course of the show from individual users though.
For instance, the ones that are like "8 tokens - because you love me".. guys "love" to do that to show their love to the model, and they keep doing it. Even ones for "have a shot of water" lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.