AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A Few Questions About Offline Tips on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2014
I tipped a decent amount, offline, to a model that hasn't logged in for months, just as a gift. "Thinking of you for the holidays" kind of thing. The tip now shows up under my MFC Mail, as "Unread". So I wonder a few things.

1. Will she be notified that she got the tip (and the amount), even if she hasn't been paying much attention to MFC, and hasn't logged in?
2. Will she receive the money at the end of the month, even if she doesn't log in, and/or doesn't "open" the tip and its message?
3. If she never logs in and it remains "Unread", and MFC doesn't send her the money, is there any way for me to get my tokens back? (I doubt it, but worth asking)

Would appreciate answers from anyone who knows.

MFC automatically cashes out tokens to models as soon as the member sends them (unlike CB, where they're stored and then have to be cashed out), so as long as she's above the minimum pay out she will receive them in her next payout. If she's below the minimum payout they'll just sit on her account until she eventually reaches the minimum and then they'll be automatically paid out as on the nearest paydate.

I get an email from MFC for every offline tip I receive, with the message in the email itself. If I don't open it up on MFC it will still say that it's unread on there, even though I have read it (just in the email instead of on the actual site). It's possible that's what she did. Or she just doesn't open messages, who knows.

Anyway, point is: don't worry, she'll get the tokens, MFC makes that easy.

MFC automatically cashes out tokens to models as soon as the member sends them (unlike CB, where they're stored and then have to be cashed out), so as long as she's above the minimum pay out she will receive them in her next payout. If she's below the minimum payout they'll just sit on her account until she eventually reaches the minimum and then they'll be automatically paid out as on the nearest paydate.

I get an email from MFC for every offline tip I receive, with the message in the email itself. If I don't open it up on MFC it will still say that it's unread on there, even though I have read it (just in the email instead of on the actual site). It's possible that's what she did. Or she just doesn't open messages, who knows.

Anyway, point is: don't worry, she'll get the tokens, MFC makes that easy.
Thanks for answering. That raises two more questions:

1. What is the minimum pay out?
2. Does the same apply for MFC Mail without a tip? Or do you have to go in and open that on MFC to read it?

2. Does the same apply for MFC Mail without a tip? Or do you have to go in and open that on MFC to read it?
To be specific, she hasn't logged in since July, and I tipped her 10,000 tokens. Will she get that payout without doing anything else?

10,000 tokens is way above minimum payout (I think it's $50 but I haven't checked since I started so I'd recommend googling that one if you want a specific number). For messages without a tip, I'm pretty sure those also come with emails too but I don't recall off the top of my head.

10,000 tokens is way above minimum payout (I think it's $50 but I haven't checked since I started so I'd recommend googling that one if you want a specific number). For messages without a tip, I'm pretty sure those also come with emails too but I don't recall off the top of my head.
It looks like the minimum for US models (which she is) is $10-20 regardless of payment method. But for International Wire Transfer, the minimum is $500.

Reactions: LylacDoll
Minimum payout on MFC for me is $20, and I use direct deposit and am in the U.S.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.