AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A fresh start

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 16, 2022
Twitter Username
@Evelyn_Fierce
MFC Username
EvelynFierce
Hi!

So, I have been on and off camming for years (since 2010), and just resigned up for MFC to do streaming. I'm trying to plan everything so that my first few hours of the "new model" status goes as good as it can go. At this point, I'm thinking of doing the weekend, or possibly Monday afternoon.

On top of that, I'm trying to work out the logistics of camming where I live and camming at my boyfriend's apartment (who lives 130 miles away). I stay there for weeks at a time since we're long distance, otherwise, I wouldn't worry about streaming when I'm there.

Does anyone have advice on how to time things the best? Or any idea on, I suppose, camming while not at your usual place?

Does anyone have advice on how to time things the best? Or any idea on, I suppose, camming while not at your usual place?
I use a MacBook Pro along with an old iPhone as my webcam. It's a fairly decent setup that is easily portable and yields good quality video in daylight as well as incandescent lighting situations.

I use a MacBook Pro along with an old iPhone as my webcam. It's a fairly decent setup that is easily portable and yields good quality video in daylight as well as incandescent lighting situations.
lol the last thing I'd recommend is using a mac to stream...

Hi!

So, I have been on and off camming for years (since 2010), and just resigned up for MFC to do streaming. I'm trying to plan everything so that my first few hours of the "new model" status goes as good as it can go. At this point, I'm thinking of doing the weekend, or possibly Monday afternoon.

On top of that, I'm trying to work out the logistics of camming where I live and camming at my boyfriend's apartment (who lives 130 miles away). I stay there for weeks at a time since we're long distance, otherwise, I wouldn't worry about streaming when I'm there.

I've found over the years that when you're camming from your "not usual" place, viewers get extra excited. So play it up! "Hey i'm staying at a friend's place for a bit, I've gotta be a little quiet/etc" makes things special.

A strong Windows laptop and a Logitec webcam (a 930e or Brio are the popular HD ones now) are easy to pack and travel with and have built in microphones that work just fine.

lol the last thing I'd recommend is using a mac to stream...

I've found over the years that when you're camming from your "not usual" place, viewers get extra excited. So play it up! "Hey i'm staying at a friend's place for a bit, I've gotta be a little quiet/etc" makes things special.

A strong Windows laptop and a Logitec webcam (a 930e or Brio are the popular HD ones now) are easy to pack and travel with and have built in microphones that work just fine.
Thank you so much for the advice! I just got my new webcam in yesterday, it's the Logitech Streamcam, and so far it seems like it's going to be okay without special lighting at the boyfriends'. I also just purchased a laptop a few weeks ago since my other is from 2010 and turned into a brick.

I'm excited, nervous, and hoping I can have the confidence needed to do this right.

Status
Not open for further replies.