AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A help on a serious matter.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2017
Hi. First of all, sorry to ask for your help, @punker barbie, because I imagine you are a very busy person. But something very serious is happening with a model that I know. a Colombian girl that works with her girlfriend in this account https://en.chaturbate.com/mia_emma_78/, or used to work. Recently Emma had a problem with her account verification and was unable to use her passport to verify her age then she tried with her driver's license and for what she told me it was refused due to the bad quality of the picture in the license or the quality of the copy, she couldn't tell me better. The problem started when their bosses had the brilliant idea to put a new picture in her driver's license, without her previous acknowledgment and then the document was rejected, and for what I understood she was banned.

She is a good girl, unfortunately, she has a head tumor, she had to flee from Venezuela to Colombia to try a better life, working as a camgirl, for now, is that way, and because of that, she can't renew her passport. I'm sure if she does a good scan of her license she will be verified as a legal adult able to work on the site. I understood rules were broken but were not her fault. If there is any way to remedy this situation I would eternally grateful for this. Tell me please what can be done. Thanks in advance.

Hi. First of all, sorry to ask for your help, @punker barbie, because I imagine you are a very busy person. But something very serious is happening with a model that I know. a Colombian girl that works with her girlfriend in this account https://en.chaturbate.com/mia_emma_78/, or used to work. Recently Emma had a problem with her account verification and was unable to use her passport to verify her age then she tried with her driver's license and for what she told me it was refused due to the bad quality of the picture in the license or the quality of the copy, she couldn't tell me better. The problem started when their bosses had the brilliant idea to put a new picture in her driver's license, without her previous acknowledgment and then the document was rejected, and for what I understood she was banned.

She is a good girl, unfortunately, she has a head tumor, she had to flee from Venezuela to Colombia to try a better life, working as a camgirl, for now, is that way, and because of that, she can't renew her passport. I'm sure if she does a good scan of her license she will be verified as a legal adult able to work on the site. I understood rules were broken but were not her fault. If there is any way to remedy this situation I would eternally grateful for this. Tell me please what can be done. Thanks in advance.
We are unable to discuss account details with anyone other than the account owner. If your friend is having issues, please have them contact Support directly at support@chaturbate.com.

Reactions: D4wggie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.