AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A little issue with Shinemodel and CAM4

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2022
Hello everyone , 👋:happy: ( it's the first time im posting on this forum and also sorry for my limited english and sometimes some shocking grammar 😅 )

But well here we go ... since 2 weeks now im using shinemodel browser to stream on multiple platforms in same time , they are : Chaturbate , Striptchat and CAM4 .

Everything worked fine until yesterday , when CAM4 appear offline whatever i do on shine browser ( the stream is actually going on very well on CAM4 website but doesn't appear annymore on shinebrowser the button stay in grey and it's writted "offline") 😕

I refreshed the CAM4 streamkey and putted the new one into the shinebrowser but it wasn't succeful ...

I tryed also to contact the shinemodel assistance by mail but it seem the mail doesn't exist even when i write it manualy in my gmail ...

Just wondering if annyone already had the same issue ? ( if i was understandable lol )

Thank you alot 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.