AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A little overwhelmed , lota of questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vannesacherie

Cam Model
Sep 23, 2019
Chaturbate Username
VanessaCherie92
I got approved and want to start tonight on mfc. I went on and looked at other girls profiles and they look amazing. I went ahead and took pictures today but wont be able to build up my profile until tomorrow. Will this hurt my camscore or deter viewers away? Is it easy to make one of these nice profiles or does a professional have to make it?? Also do you ladies sell pictures or is it mostly videos, bra panties ect?? I have so many questions. And with social media. I'm making accounts specifically for my camming and I'm wondering do I make my instagram private and make it a privilege for my followers?? I'm super overwhelmed.

For my Instagram I do keep it private but I accept everybody and advertise it everywhere. I just keep it private just in case someone I know in real life comes across it and tries to follow, and I don’t have my face in my avatar. Make sure you have everything locked down and don’t have your phone number connected anywhere.

Upvote 0
For my Instagram I do keep it private but I accept everybody and advertise it everywhere. I just keep it private just in case someone I know in real life comes across it and tries to follow, and I don’t have my face in my avatar. Make sure you have everything locked down and don’t have your phone number connected anywhere.

What about twitter? I made a twitter for this and put my picture on it.... but isn't Twitter public? Also on Instagram do you post regular pics or nude? Thanks for helping

Upvote 0
I got approved and want to start tonight on mfc. I went on and looked at other girls profiles and they look amazing. I went ahead and took pictures today but wont be able to build up my profile until tomorrow. Will this hurt my camscore or deter viewers away? Is it easy to make one of these nice profiles or does a professional have to make it?? Also do you ladies sell pictures or is it mostly videos, bra panties ect?? I have so many questions. And with social media. I'm making accounts specifically for my camming and I'm wondering do I make my instagram private and make it a privilege for my followers?? I'm super overwhelmed.
1. No, camscore on MFC doesn't depend on how good or bad you filled up your profile.
238ABE6B-02D9-4A35-84C2-4BC62D27C3ED.jpeg
From my experience, many users really don't check models' bios (on CB) or profiles (on MFC) so it could barely be an actual reason for viewers to avoid your room. But I still think that a good bio/profile does make some sense and is nice to look at. But you can fill it up
step by step, with time. Don't worry.
You surely can make a profile by yourself if you know some basics about HTML and CSS. Many, if not most, models create their profiles on their own.
I find paying some pro for creating a good looking profile a huge money waste if you're new.
It just won't pay off in most cases.
Though, it's definitely worth a shot when you're somehow stable and when you've got your brand name already.
2. Many models successfully sell their picture sets. So do I. You can sell literally whatever: pre-made photos and videos, custom photos and videos, subscriptions to social media accounts (for example, to Snapchat), fan signs, club memberships with some perks, real stuff (bra, panties, stockings, socks, Polaroids) if you're fine with delivering.
3. I personally don't recommend to create an Instagram account because they aren't SW-friendly. But if you decided to get it, just keep it private and promote it through other social accounts you've got for camming & cam-sites you work on.

Instagram doesn't allow nudity.
So I doubt some models post something nude on their accounts. If they do, they'll get blocked eventually (quickly in most cases).

4. Twitter is public. You can keep your account private but if your goal is getting some traffic outside of your current cam-site, a private profile won't work for you.
If you only want to add your fans manually and don't want to advertise yourself, a private profile will work for you.
You can promote your Twitter account on your cam-page as well.

Upvote 0
I went ahead and took pictures today but wont be able to build up my profile until tomorrow. Will this hurt my camscore or deter viewers away?

IMOP profiles are extra. Like you don't need them. But if you do bother to fill it out at some point, You might be able to pull in a few more bucks.

Upvote 0
1. No, camscore on MFC doesn't depend on how good or bad you filled up your profile.
View attachment 82037
From my experience, many users really don't check models' bios (on CB) or profiles (on MFC) so it could barely be an actual reason for viewers to avoid your room. But I still think that a good bio/profile does make some sense and is nice to look at. But you can fill it up
step by step, with time. Don't worry.
You surely can make a profile by yourself if you know some basics about HTML and CSS. Many, if not most, models create their profiles on their own.
I find paying some pro for creating a good looking profile a huge money waste if you're new.
It just won't pay off in most cases.
Though, it's definitely worth a shot when you're somehow stable and when you've got your brand name already.
2. Many models successfully sell their picture sets. So do I. You can sell literally whatever: pre-made photos and videos, custom photos and videos, subscriptions to social media accounts (for example, to Snapchat), fan signs, club memberships with some perks, real stuff (bra, panties, stockings, socks, Polaroids) if you're fine with delivering.
3. I personally don't recommend to create an Instagram account because they aren't SW-friendly. But if you decided to get it, just keep it private and promote it through other social accounts you've got for camming & cam-sites you work on.

Instagram doesn't allow nudity.
So I doubt some models post something nude on their accounts. If they do, they'll get blocked eventually (quickly in most cases).

4. Twitter is public. You can keep your account private but if your goal is getting some traffic outside of your current cam-site, a private profile won't work for you.
If you only want to add your fans manually and don't want to advertise yourself, a private profile will work for you.
You can promote your Twitter account on your cam-page as well.
This is extremely helpful. I so so appreciate it. So it seems many pointless to so the social media thing....... I have another question, I see on MFC models set a goal. For example 70$ in 15 minutes to start a show. What happena if a models dosent reach the goal or only gets half way? And it's in dollars vs tokens so if it says they model has 3$ dollars is that actual dollars?? Or like the 5cents thing?

Upvote 0
This is extremely helpful. I so so appreciate it. So it seems many pointless to so the social media thing....... I have another question, I see on MFC models set a goal. For example 70$ in 15 minutes to start a show. What happena if a models dosent reach the goal or only gets half way? And it's in dollars vs tokens so if it says they model has 3$ dollars is that actual dollars?? Or like the 5cents thing?
1. No, it's not pointless to create an accounts for work if you want to advertise yourself outside of your cam-site. It can help in increasing sales of your content (Twitter is the best for this kind of stuff) or/and if you want to stay in touch with your audience (Twitter seems about right in this aspect but Snapchat fits more for these purposes, in case if you don't want everyone to look at your naughty pics and vids for free. Of course, you can make your Twitter private and make people pay to follow you but that's not such a popular item, actually. Snapchat is more likely gonna be sold).

But to each their own! There are some models that don't have any social accounts for work and they seem to do pretty fine without it.

2. Nothing happens. Nobody can force you to start a show if you haven't reached the goal.
If you feel like your goal isn't gonna be reached today, you're free to leave. Though, it'd be still nice of you to let people know in a polite way that you're leaving because your goal hasn't been met.
And I highly recommend to offer some prizes to members if they contributed but your goal wasn't reached&you didn't make a show. To those that have contributed enough, of course. There is no need to thank people with your pics and vids for every 5 tokens. But that's a smart strategy to thank your best tippers so they don't feel bad even if show didn't happen.
And don't accept any complaints from freeloaders. They didn't deserve a show because they haven't contributed and haven't intended to. Just ignore.

3. If you're talking about MFC, MFC is a token-based site.
Their currency is token.
A5B04BCD-2EDE-448D-A2A7-EF29FC531346.jpeg
You'll get $ only when your tokens are cashed out. I.e. at the end of pay period (1st, 16th).
8CB99E21-331E-4BF2-AA27-FD78BD485174.jpeg

Upvote 0
I don’t think a profile is important at this stage or at all. Most guys don’t look anyway.
After a few weeks of camming I would suggest you make use of your mfc share.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.