AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A mod has a question for Chaturebate tippers.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 19, 2018
Do you tip less if they chat is dominated by Grey users that are "regulars" who have a friendly banter back and forth with the model yet never buy any content or tokens?

Idk but I tip less if a mod is domineering or very obvious. Mods annoy me more often than not, and are often off-putting with their overeagerness and need to interject themselves more than necessary.

Everyone was once a grey. Customer conversion rates are essential to a successful business model... and she's facilitating that process! Why would anyone punish a model for that?
Exactly!! I had a regular grey that I would interact with, but wasn’t taking up the whole rooms convo, and after a few weeks he showed up one day & dropped 2000tks in my room in just a few minutes. Don’t dismiss greys just because they are grey. Serious revenue possibilities being missed if you do. I guarantee that none of my “colored” regulars had any idea that he was grey just the day before. My interaction with him has never changed though.

I won't tip at all if there is a mod. Greys on CB or Basics on MFC, I don't mind. Mods are the worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.