AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A new interfering moralism by cam sites

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

donnie123456

Banhammered
Nov 19, 2019
Hi there

I have recently noticed an apparent change in the morality of the cam site operators

Seeming they wish to force monogamy on their users

Possibly only one model per site

Maybe after that they will restrict people's use across sites

I appreciate there is a lot of nice fantasy about being girlfriends or even partners in this gig

To expect monogamy from users is pushing it a bit far. And some of us don't like dealing with jealous models

Last edited:
This definitely isn't new, I have been on CB since 2016 and many models then were the exact same, and throughout the time of me being on sites, models can be like it.
It all depends on where they are from and what they are taught early on - mostly by studios.

But it's definitely not something new, but I can understand why Model A doesn't want you going to visit other models, especially if she only just scrapes by or does badly, every token helps. Although I agree with you and it is ultimately silly because it just drives the tipper/s away because they want the freedom and not have to defend their actions for who they tipped and why, etc.

As a general rule; Never talk about other models. Even if it's something neutral, like "I visited this other model yesterday".
I once did and she went really mad at me, threathening to remove me as friend (I no longer visit her). Another model didn't respond but she was visibly disappointed.
So even though I don't visit many models, avoiding the subject is the best way to go.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Hi there

I have recently noticed an apparent change in the morality of the cam site operators

I appreciate there is a lot of nice fantasy about being girlfriends or even partners in this gig

To expect monogamy from users is pushing it a bit far. And some of us don't like dealing with jealous models
What are you talking about? Maybe don't generalize like that, and be a bit more specific? Otherwise, it sounds like you are lumping all models and sites in together in some stupid shite you've gotten yourself into.
It's not fair to do that, and it's bullshit!

Last edited:
It's considered rude to mention other models in another models room. We aren't obtuse- we know members visit others. It's just sort of rubbing our noses in it. Imagine a FWB that enjoys their time with you and you keep mentioning other girls youre hooking up with. Obviously, the FWB knows you're not exclusive but she also doesn't want to hear a damn thing about you spending money and time with another chick. It's just common sense.

Now, if a model chases down members and bitches about them spending time or money on someone else then that's bullshit. We don't own members. I keep my attention on my room and if my fav members go to others as well then I don't want to know it.

As far as a site restricting members, that makes zero fucking sense. They're in it for profit not monogamy. The more pull they can have on members the better. If they push one model on the big tippers then if the model leaves so does the whale. So how on earth does that make financial sense.

I have a black mirror idea. A camsite user logs onto his account. Before he does so he sees the hundreds of models on the front page, with numerous pages of more. Once he logs on, only one model shows up. Every time he click next model, the same one pops up.

I have a black mirror idea. A camsite user logs onto his account. Before he does so he sees the hundreds of models on the front page, with numerous pages of more. Once he logs on, only one model shows up. Every time he click next model, the same one pops up.
😂 I may have clicked the link to this thread just to see what you had to say on the subject @AudriTwo

Hi there

Huh? Cam sites push for monogamy? Lol. I thought they usually advertise to get y'all to look forward to "sexy chat with hot cam girlS" PLURAL. 🤷‍♀️

Anyway, I'm not naive enough to believe that men are only watching ONE model, and that they don't go check out other models. That's normal, and I don't ask them who else they visit. I don't want people talking about other models while in my room either. There's plenty of times when I've seen members from my friends list "online" for a while, and haven't made their way to my room that night. And there's nothing wrong with that, because there's no rule stating that they have to be exclusive to me only...and must visit me every time they log on. This isn't Tinder. And I'm not PMing anybody to convince them to "Come to my room" either. Do what you want.

BUT I don't wanna hear any whining later about how I'm "never online," (Bullshit...)...or that you "never get to see me anymore." Lol. Okay, well that's all on you, bro. Get online at the times I'm on (Rather than expect cam models to be streaming 24/7 whenever you want), and pop your head into my room and actually say hello. There...now you see me. :)

Last edited:
I mean, cam sites might suggest you "bookmark this model" or "add this model to your favorites," (to encourage you to check her out again) but that's not pushing for "monogamy." Lol. Trust me...as long as you keep spending your money on the site, they couldn't care less if you're visiting one model or 100 models. They advertise for you to explore the variety of modelS (plural) on their homepages.

I probably could make a script to do that. But just how to get it out to the unsuspecting test subjects? dunno.gif

Hi there

Most probably you're a bit "older generation" or a strong base conviction related to what you define as moral and morality but in a few future generations (youngsters of tomorrow) what we call morality will be shaped into something else. I don't know if it is evolution, adaptation or simply a manipulation towards a "hidden" objective . I fail to grasp the big picture yet in your context there's an opposite (course of action) to what other media environments (with low, next to no subtilty) try to bring into spotlight for average consumer.
Personally I did noticed a lot of new TV shows, movies and such with a new approach to hero concept (black people, woman, gay and genderless).
Yup nothing new under the sun but the last two or three years has intensified the "subject".
Does it all started with "black lives matter" or "woman discrimination" ... maybe yes, maybe not. Again, I fail to have a strong opinion.
Change is good as long as we adapt rather than fight it. (sometimes)

PS: wrote a lot and nothing... I'm so good at this ! :D :D :D

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I fail to see how cam sites could even enforce this imaginary rule. I also believe, and obviously I could be wrong, that in general cam models don't give a flying fuc*k about their chat members visiting other models - because it's understood -, unless you bring this to their attention. But, I mean, why would you do it?

Also, as a side and funny note, I cleary remember now there's a galateo rule which states that a man in society should never talk about or mention other women he's seeing and dating in presence of an another woman or a group of women, because it's considered rude and inappropriate. He has to keep is mouth shut. I'm old fashioned, I stick to the rule. On cam sites and IRL alike.

女 is the Chinese sign for “woman”.
嫉 is the Chinese sign for “jealous”.

嫉 is based on three 女.

I often see models waste their energy on stalking their visitors instead of just enjoying their tokens and company.

Reactions: NotYou
女 is the Chinese sign for “woman”.
嫉 is the Chinese sign for “jealous”.

嫉 is based on three 女.

I often see models waste their energy on stalking their visitors instead of just enjoying their tokens and company.
Studio models tend to be more attached to their visitors than independent models. They have quotas to meet and is a hella lot more competitive. I rarely see independent models stalking their regs. You might want to switch up the type of model you to visit to experience this less.

What I am getting at and still having problems is the follows

The sites make it as difficult as possible (in conjunction with email providers) to have multiple accounts to visit multiple models without causing distrust and unnecessary stress

MFC for one makes it extremely difficult to manage email accounts. Some others ae even more restrictive at monitoring and controlling the sex lives of their users

Most probably you're a bit "older generation" or a strong base conviction related to what you define as moral and morality but in a few future generations (youngsters of tomorrow) what we call morality will be shaped into something else. I don't know if it is evolution, adaptation or simply a manipulation towards a "hidden" objective . I fail to grasp the big picture yet in your context there's an opposite (course of action) to what other media environments (with low, next to no subtilty) try to bring into spotlight for average consumer.
Personally I did noticed a lot of new TV shows, movies and such with a new approach to hero concept (black people, woman, gay and genderless).
Yup nothing new under the sun but the last two or three years has intensified the "subject".
Does it all started with "black lives matter" or "woman discrimination" ... maybe yes, maybe not. Again, I fail to have a strong opinion.
Change is good as long as we adapt rather than fight it. (sometimes)

PS: wrote a lot and nothing... I'm so good at this ! :D :D :D
By older generation you mean having very liberal views towards sex and relationships thats me

Has the world gone moralistic and controlling - even cam sites and models

It would be a strange contradiction to have an industry based on infidelity and expect old fashioned morality

What I am getting at and still having problems is the follows

The sites make it as difficult as possible (in conjunction with email providers) to have multiple accounts to visit multiple models without causing distrust and unnecessary stress

MFC for one makes it extremely difficult to manage email accounts. Some others ae even more restrictive at monitoring and controlling the sex lives of their users
A lot of sites don't want people having multiple accounts. It's a security issue. But go ahead and keep blaming it on some kind of moral highground.

What's the purpose of creating multiple accounts?
Hiding from people on one account that you've either upset or over-promised to on another account.
Or in more extreme cases, making a new account on a site that banned you for having harassment issues or bad credit on a previous account.
Shady shit.

At one point I had other accounts to stop the regulars in a room complaining. I would be regularly buying something from the model and it was making them jealous, so she asked me to create some other accounts and use them to make it look like it was someone else buying. They used to complain a lot about me at the time, most of them have moved on now so it's no longer really relevant now, but back then it apparently was causing a lot of background drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.