AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

A question about model tags?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume it is the use of capital letters, and also only the first 5 hashtags are considered, I think if she moved #lovense and #colombia to the start they would be active

Upvote 0
If you notice it has "#Domi" and also "#FuckAnal".
#Domi is in the app/bot and thus may not show as a link accordingly, but does register as a tag being used.
#fuckAnal is not a real word, and so it isn't being linked as such.

Only the first 5 tags work/link and are discoverable.
So in this case, #domi and #fuckanal are both being counted

That's my guesses

Upvote 0
Only the first 5 tags work/link and are discoverable.
So in this case, #domi and #fuckanal are both being counted
That is true, but also you can not use a capital letter in tags, that is why #Domi is not seen as a link and also #fuckAnal, it may not be a word but there would be a link if it was #fuckanal, she would just be the only room in that tag.

Upvote 0
That is true, but also you can not use a capital letter in tags, that is why #Domi is not seen as a link and also #fuckAnal, it may not be a word but there would be a link if it was #fuckanal, she would just be the only room in that tag.

So, i just tested on my own page and you're right for the capital letter, but it's also about whether or not the tag is something that is suggested and real on the website.
For example, I just tested "#test #Test" and BOTH of those were not linked, due to the fact they are not tags that are in the list - in the suggestions, for instance.
I did then also do "#dom i#Domi" and the latter with the capital did not work - no clue why capital letters are not allowed - or at the least, it could automatically change it to lower case once you "submit" your room title.
I also tested "#fuckanal #fuckAnal", and again, as with "#test #Test" neither worked because they are not real tags.

@punker barbie any chance you can get the devs to make it so capital letters work, but so they are automatically changed to lower case? I understand you don't want tags all in capital letters, but to auto-change to lower could be fine, right?

Upvote 0
I noticed all this when I was thinking what could effect traffic issues, i thought what ways can models be seen..then i thought maybe theres flaws in the tag system and noticed quite few models didnt have hyperlinked tags..
not saying this is having a major effect on anyone.

Just putting it out there

Upvote 0
There is a limit of 4 hashtags to be posted. So the hashtags should be used wisely. I guess there is a limit of 4 hashtags so no one is spamming around with all available hashtags.

Upvote 0
So, i just tested on my own page and you're right for the capital letter, but it's also about whether or not the tag is something that is suggested and real on the website.
For example, I just tested "#test #Test" and BOTH of those were not linked, due to the fact they are not tags that are in the list - in the suggestions, for instance.
I did then also do "#dom i#Domi" and the latter with the capital did not work - no clue why capital letters are not allowed - or at the least, it could automatically change it to lower case once you "submit" your room title.
I also tested "#fuckanal #fuckAnal", and again, as with "#test #Test" neither worked because they are not real tags.

They don't have to be "real" tags, there are just some words that are blocked from being used as tags

Reactions: DoD404 and NotYou
Upvote 0
Only the first 5 “approved” hashtags will be hyperlinked. The approved list is not static, and suggested hashtags will appear when you start to type one into the room subject. If you have suggestions for specific hashtags, please contact support@chaturbate.com for consideration.

Upvote 0
my friend adjusted her tag from #Asian to #asian within 30 seconds she had people entering from that tag
Viewers and mods check your favourite model has her tags working as they should!

Reactions: bamdicted
Upvote 0
A followup on this, I note even some APPS and BOTS have flawed hashtags in thast they are using caps in them. It might not be important from some though I noticed a certain ehot model also using broken hashtags. 🪑

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.